Ghostbusters Spirits Unleashed

This is why rental kiosks exist. Try before you buy. Just common sense, really.

I’m just waiting for the evil dead video game and Texas chainsaw

1 Like

I like how I’m the only one that’s positive about this game. Don’t get me wrong, it looks like it could be a shitfest knowing Illfonic. They’ll hype it up and give it tons of attention and love for like the first five months or so, then it’ll be business as usual. But honestly it DOES look like it could be fun, especially with friends.

I’m honestly hoping with the amount of money they’re getting, through Sony, Columbia and Ghost Corps, that it will be a superior product compared to PHG.

4 Likes

Lol what Illfonic will say when you see bugs in this game

4 Likes

I like this. A lot.

1 Like

Those actually have potential especially the evil dead game.

1 Like

I’m very excited for that one. I still need to preorder the big set for the Savini Ash.

EDIT: sold out. oh wellllll…

Considering the got some of the original voice actors budgets allready gone basically Sony fucked them with this game this one will be no different and honestly any game is fun with friends soo idk.

And trust me I would love for this game to succeed but I have no hope what so ever especially since its following the same release pattern so far.

Well, it will succeed, I will tell you that. Ghostbusters is a huuuge property right now, after the success of Afterlife. GSU will outsell F13 and PHG, easily. And I feel like Illfonic knows that, and they know there are huge corporations looming over them to make sure this game is received well. Fox likely was not putting a lot of attention and pressure on them for PHG, and the result is what we have. Sony and Columbia are not the same, especially since GB is a much bigger and more financially lucrative franchise than Predator ever was, or will be.

Cuz it’s so true to lol

I don’t want the Ghostbusters game to be a superior product, I want this fucking game to be what I paid for. But the thieving little rats are already off to their next scam. Repeat the process and buy that game then and spend another 2 years seeing the exact same problems HG has infect that one.

1 Like

Well…let’s get this started

Nerf Busters Buff Ghosts!!!

3 Likes

This will be an even bigger disappointment than Predator, and your brother @Fire

3 Likes

You know as well as I do that’ll be funny especially with the knowledge of how exactly it’ll play out.

Hopeful players expecting great things but instead get pisspoor balance, decent cosmetics but nothing of value, no responses, community gets impatient and starts turning on each other, devs can’t do what they want because it has to go through all the appropriate channels for even the slightest change. It’ll be a fun time.

2 Likes

Well, we have been pining for the old forum days. Maybe we’ll see old greats like Buddha and Fantasma again…I don’t know if it’s enough to give illfonic money again but…the forum subscription could be worth it

1 Like

You think we’ll get legacy discounts or something if we transfer over to those forums?

1 Like

Now we’re talking. Stack a legacy discount with my AARP discount like FT damage buffs and I’m 100% in

1 Like

Is this how the F13 players felt when they came here for the first time? Might want to take a rain check on that discount then.

1 Like

IIRC they eventually got F13 working right and made it a decent game, not sure

We are not planning for Ghostbusters: SU to have forums anytime soon.

1 Like