Ghostbusters Spirits Unleashed

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand back to immeasurable disappointment

5 Likes

it seem pretty interesting but it’s illfonic they know how to steal our money and i don’t know how are they allowed to work on big licence like this it’s kinda sad (they are the Paul WS anderson of the video game , they don’t do good game about movie but they are always making money so editor must be lazy and ask them when they have a licence to give XD)
lets all wait for the evil dead game there is already more chance for it to be better or atleast to have a real follow

Do you monitor all Illfonic forums?

illfonic was truly working on F13 and they were already more present on the forum
even if they faced difficulty like balancing the game
they still have done a pretty good job (the challenge mod even was good. It was full of easter egg and ref to movies , they made something good despise the poor AI because they had the great idea to make it scenarised) they were also going to drop the space ship map with Jason X and it looked sicks and a small map with the boat (and a dock i think) from Jason VIII
the lawsuit kinda ruined everything
they are not working on pred at all and most prb from jason are still present in predator so they didn’t learned anything from their last game. They kinda have a bad notoriety right now

1 Like

3 Likes

So will Kass.

Yup, Courier and I are the main community people for IllFonic :)

2 Likes

You kidding? Its ilfonic. No fun allowed.

Also @REYNOSO_FUA11 is the biggest disappointment in existence. Even the universe hates him.

3 Likes

You’re not wrong… that is all.

2 Likes

Hopefully they don’t abandon Predator Hunting Grounds now

I’m honestly hyped about it I figured this was happening I made a video on it a while back lol

I noticed two bugs already, but i may have missed a few 😁

Looks interesting tho

GARBO!!!

Now we talking evil dead gonna be legit

1 Like

Yes it does while ghost busters eh

Deja vù

1 Like

It’s just the cycle repeating itself.

1 Like

Ghost busters can fuq off. Evil dead is seriously gonna be so fun! Got a bit disappointed it got delayed but glad they did it so it hopefully wont be buggy like shitfonics products

1 Like

Same cycle, same issues , same excuses and the same resolve .

They are like a dog chasing its own tail .

1 Like

Hey they learned, this time they won’t have a forum for people to criticize or get more in touch with the community. They can just churn that mill without being held back by ungrateful people that aren’t willing to throw money at them for being a teeny tiny small studio devoid of blame.

1 Like