Give your honest opinion please

If it works for you sure why not.

1 Like

I don’t personally use this tactic, but no - nothing wrong with it.

As long as you’re not using cheats or obvious exploits, play how you want and don’t worry about what other people get upset about.

OH YA YOU J WORD WITH A HARD R?!

I still think you’re suicidal for using melee on scout xD.
You mix it up, but trust me jumping around with the pc is not easy to do, and its actually pretty fun.

As far as I can see, there really isn’t anything pred can do thats scummy.
Trapping the radio with unbreakable traps was.

But now pred has nothing that won’t leave him open to attack.

Ft however, can hide under rocks, use copies of broken builds, broken damage, rush the mission,
Use guns like pussies.

The scum is non stop on ft side.

1 Like

so this playstyle is considered not fair to some people https://dashboard.twitch.tv/u/weebykiwi/content/video-producer/edit/871384749

You want to know what I say to those players? BISH MADDA FACKING MADDA FUCK WHORE

3 Likes

No

I never said it was easy to pull off, I only said that I did not like how it looks.

1 Like

this playstyle looks more opressive to me https://www.twitch.tv/videos/871407064

giphy(1)
Fair enough, tho its annoying from ft side it feels really good on pred side if you can get into a really good flow and pull it off well.

2 Likes

I play with an Xbox controller on PC and I cannot use the bow, it is way too difficult. I am seriously considering getting a gaming mouse just so I can use the bow and bring my game up to a proper PC player level.

You gotta use what you got.
Don’t let nobody tell you how to play this game.

2 Likes

No strategy is scummy.

It’s the devs fault for not balancing the game if it’s so bad.

And if the players don’t abuse it the devs won’t fix it

No. A win (without actual cheats and glitch exploits ) is a win. You killed my team that way. Annoying, yes, but you earned it, you bouncy bastard!😉

2 Likes

Lately, I have been using grenades and the knife only on clash mode. Dutch w Heavy hitter and health perk. It is so much fun.

1 Like

It lacks finesse

The greatest hunters use all thier weapons

1 Like

As well as all great mercenaries have to be able to use all available weapons i.e. assault rifles, sniper rifles, hand guns, explosives, knives…etc.

2 Likes

In the novel of Predator Hunting Grounds, one blast was big enough to be a explosion, knocking people off their feet and the ones outside the blast were knocked senseless

No lol wat? Is use your mobility and weapons scummy? Huh?

1 Like

There is absolutely nothing that a Predator can do against FT that is scummy.

Not even melee through walls.

There is plenty of shit that FT can do that is scummy, on the other hand. Such bitchassery includes 4 Field Medics, etc.

4 Likes

Only if FT constantly crouching to shrink their hitboxes and make themselves impossible to headshot is scummy.
Don’t see how it’s any more scummy than looking away to toggle your thermal, or hopping around with the bow or plasma pistol. Or jumping after landing melee hits. Or peeking a roof over and over with charged caster shots, or slapping through walls or FT huddling under a shack dropping medkits. Its all the same kind of immersion breaking meta tactics meant to minimize damage.
I remember people complaining about jumpcasting in every avp game lol.

Illfonic applauded the guy they saw doing this & animation cancelling into smart disc originally so