Glorious Combat

In clash saw it first time 2 preds were fighting and everyone was watching in aw…until the opposite side team shot me in the back with a double barrel shot gun…we won after that lol

3 Likes

Clash is a lot of fun. I been playing it over hunt lately. Pred vs Pred is just dope af.

2 Likes

I’ve just been playing hunt
I find it more fun (most of the time), and I’ve been recording for Viking Thor’s Day and Samurai Sunday

3 Likes

It’s like watching titans fight, I’d love private matches were we just watch preds fight

1 Like

It was fun watching the tournament. But they need to add instant slow mo replays in the game. Also it would be cool to perry w the pred vs pred. An intro and exit cutscene would also help polish clash mode. It just seems like the game starts way too quick, maybe it needs an announcer too.

3 Likes

Ya for sure I’ll be the announcers lolimage

2 Likes

Imagine getting the anouncer for Halo.

Double kill lol

1 Like

That’s my benchmark on weather illfonic has given up on this game. It would be a travesty for them to leave it in its current form. Even something as simple as the teams standing across from each other would suffice.

3 Likes

Clash is a lot more satisfying after they increased the power of the grenades. I threw one into that building with the medkit next to the large silos in backwater. Triple kill and one of the three bodies flew out the open door, it was hilarious.

1 Like

Pred vs pred mechanics just need to be expanded upon. Melee in trees, parrying, Cloaked preds should still have a heat signature etc

2 Likes

I like being able to cloak as Predator. Makes sense, as I am sure their tech was intended for their own kind too. Unless they were part of their hunting party.

…I’m 99.9% sure cloaked preds are visible in thermal vision to other preds in hunt

1 Like

I took a Pred out with a ak 47 faster in clash then in hunt lol

Predator does show up in thermal, they just disappear after a few seconds if the stand still

I always figured Fugitive didn’t cloak because he knew he was screwed. I don’t think cloak has ever masked heat signatures in any of the other games either. Refracting light shouldn’t hide them from other preds.

Yeah thats what I meant. They just blink out of existence in thermal after a few seconds and that shouldn’t be the case.

Alien tech is weird