Godzilla BattleLine!

Oooooh you’re nasty

At least I don’t run Ultima lmao.

2 Likes

Uggh hate these pay to win losers with mommy and daddies card

I bought the premium pass (cuz it’s fuckin’ Godzilla bro) but that’s the only thing I’ll spend money on for a mobile game

1 Like

Opinions on zerging people with air base and unit base?
I don’t like manually aiming bombs though direct damage is strong on this game.

Angirus > Gigan imo

He’s waaay tankier and hits insanely hard so he tends to make it to the leader anyway. Atleast in Gold right now. Rodan also seems too squishy. Mogera’s insane the few times ive seen him.

Going for that Spacegodzilla?

2 Likes

Yeah same here it’s 4.99 but the Godzilla Ultimate pack you need to either save 2000 g chips or spend 30 bucks

1 Like

So I have run into a a lot of quitters and one that was using the 30 second disconnect feature to get an advantage

Rodan is good if you notice you opponent has all land forces and no takes or cannons cause then only the leader or rockets can damage him

no one does this and if they do youre probably being swarmed so rodan doesnt really make a difference

1 Like

I know lol!! I have come across a highlevel Mothra player who had a Rodan that would one tap my lvl15 2 star Angirus

Gg’s that was me Hessi

Also know that I know ppl on here play this I’ll change my name lol

1 Like

lol gg I tried mothra for a bit idk how people deal with all the train bombs and mogeras, probably just need more levels for her but thats hard for the 4 stars

1 Like

@Derangedxeno_02 is your name the same?

Yeece

1 Like

Okay!!! I cant wait for the SP event to be over

Unit Bases are kinda dog. Mechgodzilla and Mothra Leaders are the only ones with true synergies with them, but they are hit and miss.

I want to try a Base Bulid with MG soon enough but that will need the Energy Boost structure.

A Missle Strike or even better, Train Bombs can deal with them easily enough, but be sure you have another Swarm clear on hand to get rid of any addional enemies. Also watch out for Arcalite Turrents on Singular Point Night, they’re NPC Ultima Killers and will get him no matter what you do, but a Swarm/Missile Strike can deal with NPC Ultima so it’s whatever.

Upgraded Missle Strike on Leader is kinda strong, but if you can counteract that that a large wave or Leader Hitters, you can make them regret pulling that.

Anguirus is the best Tank for simply how good his stats are for the cost, and can become a Leader Wiper if you get in close and press Godzilla Leader’s Special.

Rodan is squishy, but a good Ultima killer from what I remember. Mogera is dangerous but easy enough to deal with. B-2 Bomber is more dangerous since it’s airborne and can deal decent Leader Damage (also targets unit bases on the off chance) while most swarms barring Destoroyah can’t do anything about B2.

Not really, just wanna to at the very least get to Champion.

1 Like

@Finessology @Xenomorph_2099 @Derangedxeno_02

So its not letting me level up my challenge card! I can level up normal for the season rewards but the other thing that gives u expeditions and money has not let me level up in 4 days it just resets the timer every time the time runs out!!!

Like the premium pass?

1 Like

That’s intended.

Yeah