Godzilla BattleLine!

Thats because i reported you again and told them “this guy is a toxic piece of shit , he never responds to my invites or messages , this isn’t personal , but he is a piece of shit , please save the public from him. Thanks, dave.”

Of course they didn’t buy it at first , until I told them I was black .

Mobile gaming is for kids , I play games with a manly controller and feel somewhat vindicated having a large TV 🤔😁

1 Like

I just reached Legendary yesterday! I’m sad I didn’t get space Godzilla

1 Like

Maybe yo could make a caf in wwe and call him space godzilla? Give him girly spandex ? 🤔

1 Like

Aw

Has anyone found a real purpose for king ghidorah?

Moguera the king of interactive gameplay.

1 Like

KG is super Tanky!! I have a level 5 already!! Also had unlimited range of play!! So let’s say I have kg on the field and you play stealth bomber on the other side of the map KG will cross the entire map to attack it!!

I feel like he struggles vs basic destroyah units but mines like lv3.

1 Like

Should also notify,

Godzilla vs Kong Collab confirmed for the first day of next month.

2 Likes

Cant wait!!

1 Like

Also another news flash. Part 2 of the Singular Point Collab coming soon which introduces Singular Point Jet Jaugar as a Unit/Leader.

Theorized that the GvK Collab will have Kong 2021 as Part 1, and Godzilla 2021 as Part 2.

1 Like

Ohh cant wait! Been waiting on my main man Jet!! I’m sure he will have a awesome ability!

Kong seems he will be a tank and is also a ranged unit so will likely be worse than sp Godzilla

He engages in a whirlwind with the Horned Stick (not telling ya who’s horn it is cause potential spoilers.) In a massive AOE around him. Passive Ability associated with the Whirlwind is unknown to me.

1 Like

Ive watched SP! I have a Japanese Netflix account!! Thanks sis who lives in Japan!!

@Xenomorph_2099 @Finessology @Derangedxeno_02 @ElderPreddy

Ohhhhhh thank the Heavens!!! They are nerfing and adding cost to the dam direct damage be cards thank god!!!

2 Likes

I just got Godzilla Terrerstris from the damn achievement list under Special

I have no idea what I did. I just tapped receive all and it popped up

1 Like

Finally people can play something other than swarms and missles now.

Hope we get Titanus Gojira next.

1 Like

First is 2021 Kong and then legendary Godzilla. I hope they give us a 5 star destroyah that transforms

Awesome Kaiju game lol

2 Likes

Finally a video that truly captures the EDF experience.

3 Likes

Another