Good Predators (Giving credit to)

I didn’t manage to find any older thread about this(or am i blind?) so i created one.

It’s time to give your fellow adversaries some credit. Name one or more Predator players you have fought against that makes you feel uncomfortable the moment you see their name/s pop up in the lobby, knowing that this might become a tough round, if not impossible.
Add a few words why you feel this way about your nominated Predator/s, remember to keep it positive, show that you can be a good sport!

Edit your post if you want to add more Predator ingame names in the future. Since i created this thread i guess i’ll start. This is from my own perspective, i haven’t met all due to my/their location in the world etc, and since i only queue up for “Quick Plays” and often end up with potatoes as teammates, i find the following Predators hard to beat:

• tv.ProziPix
    Most of the rounds i’ve faced him in he has been running with the bow and combistick and he rarely misses his arrows. He is agile and doesn’t seem to stay in the same spot for more than a fraction of a second. He uses his full arsenal and you never know what will come at you next. I think i’ve only seen him play as the City Hunter and he knows what he’s doing for sure. A skilled player but a real pain in the ass! :D

• Flash Gordon
    He is using the bow and knows how to aim really well, i’m not sure which secondary weapon he uses, i’ve only been shot at with arrows and slapped by the wrist blade, lol. What i find special about him is that he runs as a Berserker, yet he moves like a mongoose, i guess he uses the Adrenal Boost to keep up with his great mobility. When you hear those heavy footsteps you know you’re in trouble!

I’ve met several other great Predator players too, but i don’t remember their names, the ones i’ve mentioned above are the ones that i meet more frequently, maybe the others will pop up soon and then i’ll edit this post and add them.

Share yours!

4 Likes

Someone else will have to make the thread to give Fireteam players some credit. :P

Just what I was thinking about after seeing a post from PCDS saying that they have a ranking of about 60 preds. Would love to see that list

1 Like

Flash Gordon.
Any one who can dance and jump around FT members certainly really has his routine down and I’m thinking that is really all it is. If your system is a PC and have a vidcard that can take this game you are guaranteed zero lag matches.
The way he jumps around is distinct. He knows his cooldowns.
He has his settings for aiming down to a T and bow and arrow is second nature. Does he use high DPI mouse (if so, how high is it)?
I want to be at your level!

WillYouSaveMe
I may never know how good you are, but you were quick to bow to an uneven match when 2 of my guys bailed. You killed one and decided to let me live throughout the entire match. You are most honorable!

3 Likes

I agree with your choices. They are really good preds. Would like to add @TheRealShifo to the PC list and @j2ezg50 and @taemiller98 from the PS4 plsyers. The last two made quite a showing at the PS4 tourney.

5 Likes

Damn wish i had insist on this lol only play predator.

Its not the best time to be pred right now so I’m glad you’re still rocking him 😃

1 Like

On PS4;

Silence_Harlot
@KameofWar
@Weevo540
@Drakos
@Kid_Scoutz
@Fire
@GetToLaChappa
@madmardigan
@James-Cameron
@Thescoutpredmain
are all names I don’t ever want to see as Predator when playing in pubs with randoms. If I see these names, I know the team is dead.

11 Likes

I am the worst predator main there is, thanks for the praise though.

3 Likes

You’re not too bad yourself

1 Like

tips fedora Why thank you sir, means alot💯

1 Like

I liked what I saw 😃

1 Like

I’ll nominate @Elliott626

1 Like

True

2 Likes

Have any of you played me? And if so? Did I kill you or you killed me? And do I need to change my play style? Because I’m a bit too aggressive. CHUCK2076 is my new name on PsN it was CHUCKDOES_YT

1 Like

Yeah I have for sure played against u with the premade honestly tho aside from knowing we killed u can’t say exactly what you should do different as that was like a month and a half ago

probably the same tips I give everyone never go melee pick on lowest hp dudes first as soon as you get shot leap do not trade your hp for anything less than a kill

4 Likes

Yeah I’m a bit too Aggressive with melee, I’ve been trying to turn my builds mostly into ranged

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words. It’s always nice to see this 😀

2 Likes

Trying to use him anyway when it dosen’t crash but ive been getting some good rounds in

2 Likes

You’ll definitely get better as some of the other preds attested

2 Likes