GoreHound Horror Club

Rest in Peace John Saxon. Will be watching A Nightmare on Elm Street in his honor.

U ever see The Autopsy of Jane Doe? Great movie, it’s one of the very few that I felt was like an actual horror movie

2 Likes

I haven’t. Quick synopsis?

They find this body of a woman and do an autopsy on it and there’s all this weird stuff that doesn’t match up and as they discover more and more weird stuff happens around the morgue and I can’t rly explain much more cuz it would kinda spoil.

I thought it was pretty good, if u wanna watch it it’s on Netflix

1 Like

I’ll have to check it out

Hell yea man. The autopsy of jane doe, is one of my favourites! Massively underrated movie in my opinion

1 Like

Alright, but if it’s a stinker… Lol jk

Trust me, you will “stick around” for the entire film 😉

Lol I see what you did there

1 Like

😉😉 lol.

Rubber. Nothing beats a C movie about a tire with psych powers that loves to see things die lol

I saw that one! Fuckin wierd man lol.

1 Like

If you liked Rubber, this is a teaser for the directors next movie Mandibules about a giant fly

Speaking of horror movies involving flies 😉😉

2 Likes

A classic! Have you seen the original? What about…

Obviously nowhere near the first but as far as creature features go, it’s a blast!

1 Like

Yes i have and i agree you 100%, its not as iconic as the original, but still a really good watch. I like how they brought the creepy ex BF from the first one back in a cameo. Lol

1 Like

Curious what got everyone into horror. I remember watching this one a lot as a kid and I just stumbled across it on Google play. I’d recommend it for sure. @GrimmReaper if you look hard enough, you’ll find that certain space faring circus performers make a cameo.

Here’s a great retrospective!

Loved this movie Back in the day! As a kid it was sooo funny.

1 Like

Friday the 13th : The Board Game just came out today! I think I’ll be picking it up!

https://bloody-disgusting.com/toys/3625873/horror-camp-crystal-lake-first-officially-licensed-friday-13th-board-game-now/

I just watched the movie Mandy last night. Here are my thoughts.

First off, this is a B movie so don’t expect an expertly crafted story (there’s and advertisement in the film that pretty much sums the film up). Second, it’s a Nicolas Cage film. While not quite a horror movie, it has horror elements and enough blood for several horror flicks. The movie is very interesting visually and I definitely recommend it for anyone who likes over the top, metal as fuck action. It’s a bloodsoaked, psychotic, psychedelic ride.

Did you see it? Like it? Hate it?