Got tricked by a fireteam

Oh lol for a min I thought u were talking bout me or sum what I’m lost :b😂

1 Like

Okay thanks, I’ll keep that in mind for when I decide to record some footage.

1 Like

Oh fucc I’m dumb lmaoao I didn’t read it right god damn 🤣

1 Like

Anytime man. Yeah the Fb communities are super toxic I suggest staying away from them. Its worse than here.

Yeah, I’ll stay away from the FB community. This forum is good enough for me.

1 Like

Lol. Yeah man.

1 Like

But how is a 2 minute match really that satisfying, there are a lot of rushers who end it quick since the predator is supposed to be superior what’s the glory in a 2 minute match after a 10 to 20 minute wait for predator, I mean rushing isnt always gonna yield a win, and if you get the drop on a good team you’ll be lucky to get one skull without the other 3 pouncing on your position never understood that rush in mentality when the predator is supposed to be an opportunistic hunter baiting their prey into an impossible fight or taking them out with stealth, I’m not dogging rush attack predators more trying to understand the logic behind that tactic personally if I have to wait 10 or more minutes to play a match I’m going to stretch out my fun as much as possible

I think the rushing is more a result of objectives being so fast combined with the ability to reinforce. Predator kinda has to push the pace

4 Likes

Short matches aren’t satisfying but it weeds out unworthy prey. I rush because FT are cowards and flee the battlefield in 4 mins. If the match is going to be short it will be on my terms. Also shock and awe. Also I’m not talking about melee rushing. I just attack fast and hard and do not relent.

1 Like

I said this before and ill say it again. I believe the ft should be able to finish the mission how ever fast but the helicopter needs to only be able to call when there is only 5 min left in the match to make the games stretch out. Also the exfil point needs too only spawn when there is 5 mins left. I believe the pred should also get the ability to know where the exfil is he he or she collects enough info during the match

1 Like

3 Likes

Ugggh plz dont even mention that show. That show needs to be wipe from our brains uggh started all these dumb ass teenage shows

1 Like

Anytime

1 Like

True to an extent depending a lot upon the fireteams knowledge of the missions and the fact that most can be done in 4 minutes or less, but no reinforcement no extending the hunt for the fun of the hunt has to get boring. Once the game has less bugs maybe the pace will change, lass for example hates fast matches as fireteam and actively slows the pace of missions as much as possible even though she is a solid FT player some of us good fireteams want it to last like a predator. I always prefer the stick and move predators to the melee spamming douches with no skills, a quality hunt isnt a race it’s a game of chess in which the predator stays a move ahead of the fireteam and strikes when they’re the most vulnerable

1 Like

It’s not unfair, it’s just better when the match lasts a little rushers are lack luster, that guy who downs you let’s your crew pick you up to shoot you again is frustrating but entertaining, like you son of a bitch sure just play with me like a cat you know smacks a bug watches it flop on the ground interested and as soon as the bug tries to fly slap, and personally it’s more frustratingto be reinforced and spanked again rather then just not reinforced

@knuckingfuts

Shifologist (youtuber) made a good point about bad teams. We shouldn’t have to babysit and go easy on bad teams because then they won’t get better.

Also what do you define as rushing? I’ve wiped out teams with just the bow at the beginning of the match. Is that classified as rushing?

A good team would punish a predator for “rushing”. It isn’t my fault that a team isn’t coordinated enough to prevent me from wiping them out at the beginning of the match.

You dont need to tell me this i play this game from begining…

Yet still where is the fun in that if they suck toy with them after waiting 10 minutes or more why not, the only real thing that effects a bad ft memeber is time and getting used to maps and where to watch not preds who rush in the first 2 minutes and if people dont want to play fireteam becuase most matches are a rush then all predators wait longer, also adversely affected by new predators being released already so the wait times really dont need any help getting longer, it’s not your job to carry them but if you make it more interesting then a 2 minute match I guarantee that eventually it will pay off my 3 friends who bought the game hate the 2 minute part saying they never got used to the map and feel like 2 minutes sucks having to wait another 5 to pay for 2 they’ve stopped playing not because they’re terrible at games buy because it isnt fun

@knuckingfuts

It’s still fun for me either way, winning the match is what matters to me. I don’t mind the 10 minute wait, I usually just watch Youtube videos while I wait.

It’s really easy to counter a melee rushing predator, especially if it’s a Berserker. Just parry them while the rest of your team focuses fire on him. Then chase him while he’s on second wind and kill him lol.

I understand if they’re noobs and they just got the game but they could probably watch some youtube tutorials to learn how to play better.

Always play around and mess with less skilled fireteams and let at least one escape.