Got tricked by a fireteam

But why should they have to, all I’m saying is if we as a community of players kind of help along some of the others, we only stand to gain more in the long run. Short sightedly I love to win every match, long sighted if people stick around and get better the wins just mean more. When I’m playing private matches and the person who ends up predator admits they suck I take it easy on them not to the point where I’m not opposition, but certainly no where near as hard as I would play against a seasoned player

1 Like

Nicely said

@knuckingfuts

I’m not showing any mercy to bad teams anymore, especially after I took it easy on the Youtuber’s fireteam and it backfired on me.

There were other times when I played around too much with a team and they managed to escape.

Also, I don’t see how taking it easy on teams is “helping” them. A good loss may help them figure out what mistakes they made and how they can improve.

1 Like

With some players who are introspective about a loss yes, but most players dont operate like that, at least not most that I’ve encountered they look for something exterior to blame rather then grow and realize they made mistakes, if you want to keep slaying them, at least go on mic and try to explain what made them such easy prey and hopefully it doesnt turn into a shitfest

2 Likes

I was in a match this morning and killed everyone pretty quick. Then I went for pigs while he did the mission and went for reinforcements. I let them get the respawn. Ended up killing them within a few moments and dude was yelling in the mic.l thinking I was cheating or something. His teammate said predators are just getting better.

If I’m going to wait 10 minutes for a match I’m going to play for 15. I’ll let them get reinforcements even if there is 1 minute left. Idc if they rush or if one escapes. I just want the target practice. Sometimes one escapes and that’s ok.

@Novacaine116

I’ve had people accuse of me cheating a few times. They’re just mad because they lost.

I never let people escape. If someone escapes I count that as a loss.

1 Like

Show your Fireteam a good time. Don’t just curbstomp the weak ones. You don’t want the players to quit the game altogether do you?

1 Like

@behrg

I doubt that they’d quit the game because of one loss. There’s plenty of noob predators that they could probably win against.

Maybe, maybe not.

Nevertheless, if you make the games as fun as you can make them, the entire playerbase will benefit.

Your emotional reaction to being “tricked” is shortsighted.

@behrg

I was mostly upset about getting tricked because one of them messaged me afterwards and kinda taunted me.

If you just go easy on teams and let them win then they’re never going to improve. In their head, they’ll think they won because they’re actually skilled at the game and not because the predator let them win.

I’m done showing mercy to these bad teams.

So what if they think they are good and they are just not as good as you. Its OK. Do you have to lord your superiority over others and make sure they know that they are not as good as you are?

@behrg

Lol I don’t think you understand what I’m saying. If they think they’re good then they won’t try to improve and that will only hurt their team in the long run.

Also, I’ve played as fireteam too and I’ve shown my teammates some techniques. People learn by watching others.

How are they gonna learn anything if I go easy on them. It’s not like they’re going to magically figure out how to parry after I down them three times.

So you are going to teach them the hard way how to play a video game that they are playing to enjoy themselves.

I’ve had plenty just quit after I kill them. Maybe they don’t know I’m going to let them reinforce but they don’t even stick around.

1 Like

@behrg

How is that teaching them the hard way lol? The game has a lot of seasoned players now, so noobs should be able to pick up something by watching their skilled teammates play.

I’m also playing to enjoy myself and I have more fun when I win.

Well, I do to, at that. Fine. Curb stomp the noobs, then.

Hey That was me and my team the Channel Is Called Crazyboy9 i will upload it today with this 😂

Crazyboy9

Are you going to upload the rematch aswell?

Wow full of lies eh? 1 i never banned you. 2 i never seen the video or know what your gamertag Even is but ok 😀