Got tricked by a fireteam

So you are not going to upload the rematch this man gave you?

I replied to the lies you Said about kicking you out of the FB group. I never kicked anyone out of my group. And ive never Even seen your videos. So send me the video where you claim to kill me and i leave then.

That is not what this thread is about lol. Avoid the question why dont you

You the one avoiding haha

No. You clearly think im someone else lol.

Ok fan boy… anyway video is now out

1 Like

Woooo.

Lol I already know who u are, never thought it was u

So cowardly of u rage quitting lol, I just saw the vid it was funny tho…next time be a honorable predator and just say GG to them instead of leaving like a sore loser lol :)

Gg for crazyboy

1 Like

Thanks 😀👍

@Crazyboy9YT

You better post the rematch where I demolished you guys.

Bruh, it was cowardly for that one guy to hide the entire match and then call reinforcements at the last minute.

I destroyed them in the rematch.

Watch the video, there were so many opportunities for me to wipe them out early on but I chose not to.

He didnt post it lol. He scared to show

1 Like

@richterbryan

Yeah I guess so. Even in the video he did post, it shows that they’re not that good.

I was playing around with them too much, I should’ve just ended them at the beginning of the match.

2 Likes

Didnt it occour to you that we were playing with you aswell? If you could destroy is early then do it. Don sit here after saying you could if you didnt. And all in all gg. It was fun. And the guy on the reinforcements were right outside the reinforcements just mudding up, it’s you that didnt look good enough

And Bryan Richter is just a Troll that 90% of the FB community thinks. And btw hes the one bringing toxiciety can Even show you proof on psn. It’s a reason why he gets kicked everywhere. But i didnt kick him from my group. He left Himself. Now all he does is sit on a small ps4 group and talk shit and ofc here

@Crazyboy9YT

I doubt you guys were taking it easy. If that was the case then you should’ve won the rematch but you didn’t.

Either way, I’m over it. Good game.