Hacking, Cheating and other stuff we constantly read everywhere

Elaborate

Jelou not realizing simply having a pc and monitor with a good refresh rate is hacking and cheating

2 Likes

Funny that Jelou said there is no hacks and the comments roll to say hacks hacks hacks hacks

2 Likes

Elaborate what? Was clear enough.

You just said hacks. Which ones do you get? Wall hacks?

According to moralez if you beat him, you’re a hacker. If he beats you, it’s fair after whining at illfonic for FT buffs

How was it growing up with being as rtarded as you are? Was it difficult or did you just think everyone was being nice for no reason?

1 Like

For the record and to clarify, programming button or key inputs into a controller, mouse, keyboard, etc…is not hacking.

1 Like

I’m afraid that question isn’t specific to me anymore. If you want me to play along, go else where maggot.

Using key bidding as Predator = hacking

Only FT is allowed to change weapons without using weapon wheel

4 Likes

Pretty sure nobody in the whole gaming scene actually “hack” games but use tools developed by actual hackers who hacked the game in order to sell those tools to losers.

Sadly for all of you, there’s no such things for this game, as there is little to no money for anyone in it.

Ohhh, btw, “modders” are also “hackers” and the community loves them.

1 Like

Pretty sure you don’t understand the implications of hacking, given that xim adapters and similar devices are not hacking tools.

1 Like

I still think PC players should have the same limits on rotation speed and be required to have minimum Graphics equal to console (shadows, textures, draw distance, etc) BEFORE they should be allowed to turn on crossplay. That goes for every game that has crossplay availability.

3 Likes

I didn’t “just said hack”. I said cronus zen type of hacks.

Or just allow adjustable graphics for psn instead of keeping them in the dark ages for a product consumption loop

2 Likes

And deny myself the fun of mocking your illiterate ass? Not a chance

1 Like

I guess we have opposite opinions of what belongs in the dark ages.

FECKING CHEETRES!!!

1 Like

Zen type devices are not “hacks”… What do you not understand about that?

That’s like saying “squared type of circle”… If it has sides, it ain’t a circle bro

1 Like

What is a circle if not just one big ol side?