Hacking, Cheating and other stuff we constantly read everywhere

Console players play with a built-in “hack”… Ping manipulation because they use wifi.

Though some PC scrubs play on laptops the same way (ewww)

Tip to console cheaters, use wifi and when the pred gets close, put your phone on top of your console. The interference will more than likely force a temporary brief disconnect that, if lucky, will allow you to see a wall sprinting pred you can easily shoot even without aim assist

Jesus man. Can you get more dumber than that?
Are we talking about PHG on PHG forums or are we talking about racing games?
You really still trying to prove that cronus zen is not hacking/cheating with any conjunction you want in between those words.
Stop embarassing yourself, you’re reaching a ridiculous level…

LMAO. What year you live in? You still use those 56k modems?? You know routers these days assign different IP adresses to any device connected to them don’t you? And the most recent ones even port forward automatically, preventing lost and misdirect data packages?
Just give up man… Don’t make a fool of yourself.

You obviously have no idea what wifi interference is… clearly, your lack of technology knowledge demonstrates who the fool is.

Even a fucking microwave or walls plastered over wire create interference… but what do I know… is not like I make a living supporting these types of systems…

Wifi interference? Oh i know what it is. Your theory is correct. The only problem ia that we are no longer in the late 90’s/early 00’s anymore. And Wifi data travelling no longer works that way. Wifi routers no longer have those issues. But keep going, i’m starting to get curious to see where you can reach on your ridiculessness level.

BUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is that your final come back, AND/OR you ran out of words?

From what I understand, Cronus Zen is not hacking, cheating depends on who you ask, but not hacking because it still doesn’t change any game files. My understanding is that it works in conjunction with aim assist by adding a more aggressive drag when aim assist is detected by the device.

Hacking, cheating, whatever man.
WHAT
EVER

Replies are laughable because you have no idea what you are talking about. ALL and I mean ALL wifi signals are susceptible to interference, even the newest Wifi 6 standard, which is not supported by most devices. On playstation consoles only the PS5 supports it and the PS4 1st gen doesn’t even support 5GHz. Also, the standards as they grow progressively fast, the range is reduced, introducing jitter and latency. This is due to the nature of how microwave signals work.

And speaking of interference, even ethernet connections are subject to interference of light fixtures and EMI signals. This is why there are standard copper thickness and cable lengths. Why you just can’t run ethernet drops over fluorescent light fixtures or alongside electric lines

But like I said… What the fuck do I know. Is not like I work with these systems on a daily basis

STFU. You are the only one here making yourself look like a fool that doesn’t know what the hell you are talking about

Well, I mean you can call it whatever, but if you want to be specific so to not create any misunderstanding then you have to specify.

No need to get ugly over technicalities.

1 Like

Bro. You’re funny. All you say is completely non-sense.
Wifi data lost enough to make an online game stutter is no longer an issue since the 802.11n technology is built in the routers. That technology was replaced with the 802.11ac which is even better for proper data transfer via wifi.
So. YOU STFU.
Also… Copper cables??
BUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I’m sorry. I don’t think you are ridiculous anymore. You just clearly live in a cave.
Copper cables internet connection disappeared like 20 years ago. After that came the DSL. And now we have fiber optics.

Really? Didn’t know ethernet cables were made out of fiber optic. I’m such a fool. Care to share a link of this unicorn horn made fiber ethernet cables can be bought? I need to get up to speed with technology…

BTW, just to show how stupid you are, coaxial cable internet (which is mmm made out of copper) is still far superior to DSL (don’t even know anyone still using DSL). Ohhh and those little RJ-11 old school telephone cables that hook up your DSL modem… guess what… made out of copper as well.

Dude. Now you’re getting ridiculous again.

share the link of one single consumer grade router that uses “fiber ethernet”

More over, share a single product I can buy on amazon, hell, even on wish or aliexpress, that is a “fiber ethernet” cable

Fiber is used (aside from some internet providers) to interconnect servers in server racks, usually in businesses. There is not a single computer board that has fiber connections that is not a server. Moreover, there is not a single gaming console with a “fiber port” to connect to a “fiber router”.

You just googled some shit you don’t understand to try and look like you know what the hell you are talking about and can’t even understand what you are reading.

The article is talking about the difference between fiber and ethernet connections. Not that “fiber ethernet” exists (hint: it doesn’t).

Interestingly enough, it mentions ethernet cables are made out of copper (LMAO) something that, according to your statement, was phased out 20 years ago (LMAO)

Dude. I have one fiber router with wifi 5ghz and i have fiber optic connection and i’m just a simple consumer.
So STFU

This whole conversation reeks of “ackshually”

3 Likes

No you don’t. You are just an idiot that doesn’t understand jack shit what you are talking about.

Dude. Watch and cry.

You know what. I refuse to believe you are this stupid and I’m just gonna take it you are trolling. So I’m gonna stop.

1 Like