Has anybody done this as the Predator?

You spent the time to try and look through my file and my trophies.

4 Likes

Saving the pic and using the app takes me 10 seconds. I guess, for you it’s not an easy thing, but for those who can actually have and use their brain cells it’s not hard at all.
And i just saved becase of public interest. You made this Forum your personal Wall of Shame. So, shall it be.
I don’t have to explain a picture, actually you just explained it and it tells even more how a shitty player you are who don’t even learned the most basic rule of this game: play as a team.

2 Likes

i feel that pain !

Little do you know, you actually help me get more xp because the more you promote me as bad, the less people rage quit before I take them out in the game. They usually only rage quit after I destroy them. So, thanks.

okay lets be honest if you play the predator you destroy everyone in the game!
if you camp in the threes or playing with unfair guns you destroy everyone and every PHG player knows that xD

Wow😂 your weapon selection says it all😂🤣

wait some predator players still using this shitty axe?

1 Like

Specifically @JoeHollywood2011 yes🤣

no please delete the game thank you!

1 Like

Sorry, not everybody is playing in a time wasting low xp way that you hope for. I’m sure you rather I spend 10 minutes jumping 100 times in cloak while shooting arrows and 1 wrist blade melee you when close. Yeah, fck your view of how to play and your coward party playing ways.

You don’t know how I play bro so don’t run your mouth about that🤣 I play with people I get along with to make the game more enjoyable. Something you’ll never be able to do because nobody likes you. And if you want to take a pop at people’s playstyles then don’t even start - you literally just said that you use plasma, net gun and battle axe, all the most brain-dead, easy to use weapons in the game. Doesn’t surprise me a cretin like you would use them🤣 the funny part is how you still die to one man teams🤣

3 Likes

i like that

1 Like

You’re welcome.
Clearly you need all the help you can get.

Take you stupiid asss to quick match now without a teammate so I can humiliate you. And, this time I will post the video of the whole game. It won’t be a lame pic. So bring it or stay here on the forum like the coward that you are.

nice video

Yeah, this Poorhead Voorhees is too big of a coward to meet me in the game by himself. And the losers that read this, that goes for you too. COWARDS!

@Anonymous.Voorhees13 is 10 billion times a better player than you are or ever will be.

1 Like

so you are too a loser

OMG 332 DAMAGE HE DID SO MUCH

So, you’re saying you can only beat people when they’re by themselves or with potatoes?

2 Likes