Has anybody done this as the Predator?

That’s nice.

6 Likes

Lovely, so lovely

Video or it didn’t happen

1 Like

The president has spoken

1 Like

If you ever take me out, it would be because my teammates are trash, not me. And if you’re the fireteam it would only be because you’re in an all star party of imbalance filled with losers in life that obsess about a game that they can’t even get all the playstation trophies for.

1 Like

Another one for the collage😂

2 Likes

Gonna talk to me about IQ when you think I’m genuinely saying GG to a team of 2 fucking Support Field medics, a Dante and a Dutch 87? Learn of a special thing called sarcasm you cretin. Nobody cares about you or your “achievements” etc. I truly don’t give a shit what level I myself or anyone else is, it doesn’t really mean anything if you are just deliberately letting the Fireteam shoot you and then you kill them easily while using xp perk (like you heavily imply you do). I’ve literally seen lvl 20 girls that are better than you on this game and can deal 3’000 damage to a decent Predator with the QR4. Meanwhile you are sitting in the corner frigging yourself off with your xp and high level. I mean if you reach level 999 first then that’s cool, just don’t brag about it and expect everyone to worship you for it because you’ve literally got no people routing for you because of your personality or manner. All you come on these forums to do is meaninglessly say you are so amazing at the game. If you just said you were level 678 for example, and don’t talk about yourself as if you were a god, then I don’t think as many people would have a problem with you, but you do, which makes people laugh so hard when they kill you as Predator when you run Battle Axe, or when you are as Fireteam.
Oh, and one more thing:

2 Likes

So true.
Even the bot did better than him… Ahah

1 Like

👍😂

Joe Hollywood you’re a good player hell probably one of the most deadliest players we’ve ever witnessed tbh

1 Like

As long as we’re all having fun right? And ggwp to you all

1 Like

As you all can clearly see, I haven’t even responded to many of your posts against me because I truly don’t find it important the way a loser in life will find it to be important.
Played 20,000 games and one game was not my best? Let’s post it here. Um, should I give a sht? Did you watch all my games? no. People actually believe what only a picture from a random game can tell them? Well, nobody ever needs to read books then. Just look at the book cover and your done. Maybe that’s how you learned things in school too. That would explain why you all grew up to be such monumental losers.

guys guys calm down lol its only a game who cares how much xp you do in one game or what level you are! just enjoy it!

This is literally like watching Trump’s Twitter feed but instead of funny it’s sad

2 Likes

I can’t, there’s no long hair options for females or red shaders for said hair @Kassinaillia @OldKingHamlet

3 Likes

I’m currently playing as predator now. I’m using plasma cannon, axe, and netgun. So if you want to get punished for being a noob or forum parasite, then play now. Ha, ha, ha, HA.

Swap the axe for combi or sickle and maybe I’ll call you decent.

The major loser in life in here is you.
As you can clearly see you are a trash player. Who only brags about speed achievements 99% obtained against braindead potato players in public matches. Not to mention you can obtain those trophies and XP alone in private matches too. And even against those braindead potato players you feel the need to use a broken weapon like the Axe and the XP perk.
Oh, and if one picture tells nothing, here have another one:

2 Likes

For you to even spend the time to save this pic more or less transfer it to pc to post it here speaks volumes of how deep your in in loser territory. There’s a lot of games where I had low predator damage because I’m collecting veritanium and disarming alarms then doing the reinforce or at least being there for the disarm. But you don’t want to explain a pic, just master bait to it. I’m pretty sure your brainless asss did the same thing to school books and failed in school by only looking at the book cover and never reading it.