Head/Rock merging to become one

James Cameron has become tired of the preds that choose to die without honour by crouching against a rock or tree and self destructing.

This has been a thing since day one. The preds head goes inside the rock so you can’t kill him and defuse. It wouldn’t be so bad if a detonation wasn’t classed as an automatic win for the pred. This bug rewards failure.

If this is too much to fix by actually improving the physics then simply remove the need to shoot them from the front in order to kill them.

While you’re at it remove the effectiveness of the perk that strengthens the mask once the pred is downed. James Cameron has seen a mask take over a hundred point blank hits to remove it.

It has been written, now let it be done.

6 Likes

Lol no.
Leave it as it is cause it’s funny that it annoys yall xD

2 Likes

I totally agree. It’s exploit. It’s Fantasma behaviour.

1 Like

If ft can’t hide under rocks and that gets patch nearly instantly… (not condoning behaviour, using as an ex)

How come this game deciding exploit is left to stink the game up?

Fak u you degenerate, also fuck any pred that does this. If you wanna give up and Kermit suicide go find someplace funny to lodge your body on in the hopes of a good laugh for everyone or just quit but don’t be a dick.

2 Likes

… I’m not going to promise I won’t use this 😜

1 Like

Lmao I’ve never done this and I don’t really plan on it.
But if we play a private ima do it just to ann ki t you guys xD.

1 Like

You will still die! I wont let you get away

3 Likes

Du it.
XD

1 Like

Ohh I will! I will kill you so hard it will blue light of death ur ps4

See now that’s just rude.

1 Like

Shut up sicko. You hate fun anyway.

I thought the same thing. Don’t let them get to the rock wall. Next people will try to get self detention banned from hill tops and out of bounds. It’s fine the way it is.

1 Like

Dont get me wrong, it’s a bit dickish and trolly, and extremely petty.
But their already dead at that point so I’m not too bothered.

If I die in a public match I dont see myself doing it, but of it’s a private match and it’s my friends I would totally do this xD.

1 Like

Also, the predator leans back for a moment after arming the bomb, so you can always knock the mask off then.

How is it fine? If you want to keep this bug then change the win conditions. Right now any detonation is classed as a pred win. Why should a pred player get a win for getting his ass beaten then using an exploit? Detonation out of bounds isn’t as bad but it’s still an exploit.

Don’t let them get to the rock wall? It works with lots of objects, are we supposed to somehow stop a leaping scout from getting to a rock or tree?

Anyone who needs to use this for a cheap victory doesn’t deserve the win.

Anyway this is a bug in the game and should be fixed.

And @Fire, you’ve changed your tune. You have always disliked taking an L because of an exploit.

Not with the reinforced mask perk. During the countdown I have seen it take over 100 rounds. It seems to sometimes get a super buff during the countdown. Plus he doesn’t lean back for long.

1 Like

What if it wasn’t a win, but a draw?
What if it’s only a win if nobody survives?

It’s not ideal, but there are so many other things that need to be fixed before this issue is addressed. Also, successful self detonation seems more like a draw to me, at best. Nobody “wins,” definitely not the predator, but it really doesn’t matter unless you’re trying to complete the FT wins for the daily.

The game classes any detonation as a pred win.

Say you have the best round of your life as FT. You out think the pred player and beat him one on one. You won that fight. But wait, he faces into a rock and detonates. Even if you get out of range and survive it’s classed as a pred win.

So yeah either change the win conditions or fix the bug. It can’t be beyond them to fix it. Just make it so you can’t merge your face with an object. Games have accomplished this feat for decades. Pull the 20 guys working on shaders and fix some core issues.

Dude if they’re dead they didnt win.
I’m not bothered by it.

But I’m not using this myself.
Idk as long as the preds dead idc.

1 Like