Heres a nature video

The goose looking at the camera at 1:53 is fkn hilarious.

@REYNOSO_FUA11
@Thunder-Cats

5 Likes

Thats you!

1 Like

wow that one’s way more sugarcoated than Hostile Planet’s

The Snyder cut complete with footage of parents trying to stop the fall and fend off birds lol.

1 Like

That was you when I sniped you in mid air then you left just crashing down and sliding xD.

Damn kids never listen lol.

Goose at 1:53 to the chick that hit every rock on the way down: hey, you okay?

1 Like

I took more as the goose looking at the camera man like, you see this shit?

XD

Here’s mine

1 Like

You killed it.
Boooo

1 Like

Yo thats me in my natural habitat

2 Likes

I totally can see you jumping off a cliff.
Il be right behind you lmao

1 Like

6am rn and i wanna die… listening to birds chirping while im thinking of scenarios if i was a pred on earth and how i would kill my prey.

1 Like

Eh

💩

Damn life is harsh. I was about to shed some tears before 2 min mark hit

1 Like

Nature is brutal

Yeah. I watched quite a few BBC earth shoes last year and it’s always, ‘…lived to see another day or this animal will likely die soon because of a, b, or c…’

That reminds of that one time a lion got fucked by a water buffalo and died to its Injuries.

There was another one tho where since it happened on a wildlife preservation area I think, they actually helped this other lion.

I remember one about a polar bear starving, on its last hunt. Did not succeed. Likely died. If he would succeed, that would mean another animal died.

Then there was one about Bengal tigers where one challenged another one for the territory and won. The mate of the other one had to appeal to the new one in a hope of saving lives if her daughters. One daughter left and live. The other one stayed and was killed.

The show is well done. Short 15 min segments on whatever animal(s), but i can only watch so much.

Ya I stopped liking animals a lot after I saw a vid of a lion eat this water buffalo balls first.

That day I knew there was no god.
Lmao.
Seriously animals can be cute but fuck them lol.
They’re assholes.