Heres an idea illfonic make a comment before everyone walks

Its been long enough the comunity deserves validation.
This broken pile of shit requires an explanation.

1 Like

The game isnā€™t a complete train wreck, but its going off the railsā€¦ Illfonic should probably make some kind of a statementā€¦

3 Likes

A statement would be nice.

1 Like

Censored by the man.

You should not be wishing evil on no ones family. Get a life!

5 Likes

guys chill, the games not even been out a full week yet lolz

YES the game needs desperate attention, but give the guys over at ILLFONIC time to process all the information thatā€™s coming in, and a chance to work on balance changes before you start getting the pitchforks out

Getting the game right is going to take time, its not going to get there in a patch or two

6 Likes

Guys calm down the game was just released days ago I too am disappointed in this game but Iā€™m willing to understand they are doing their best to fix the issue.

1 Like

The game is decent but really hard to play as predator, after multiple rounds of learning I know how to correctly hunt my prey, except for when pc players insta-spot you :D

1 Like

Then why the fuck was it released?? No i have a right to be pissed this game is legit broken fuct.
Does nobody over there care?
You should all be fired.
All i want is a comment so i can see what they think, i know my stance if illfonic comments then il know if my views align with theirs, if not then i do what i allways do when a company spites me to this point i leave the game and never buy anything made by them again its that easy.
I want this game to be awesome and it could be if someone had taken the time to make it a game instead of a minigame, thats all this is, it lacks any kind of a soul and to top it off is broken and unballanced. You want to defend this because they hold the power to make it better and we have nothing without it but id rather have nothing then this and i say that with a heavy heart because i love the predatorā€¦ i love the way they did the predator in this game i really do and its because of that that i wont just take it dry on this one, illfonic has an oportunity here that no company has in decades.

2 Likes

I do think the community would like to get some form of recognition that they are working on certain issues. Nobody likes to be left in the dark.

For real! Itā€™s a goddamn video game and youā€™re going to wish harm and death on those that created it. Wow! What has this community come to šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

3 Likes

Omg, this generation has lost it i come from a time when we all joked all the time about fat moms and wishing harm and death in stupid ways all the time.
It was a joke but really thats what you wanna take from what im saying ultimo you are very one dimentional.
Have fun with your broken asstastic game ultimo i predict it wont be around very long.

Donā€™t try to rationalize your behavior. What you said is wrong. You need to grow up and accept disappointment without threatening unnecessary remarks. Btw, Iā€™ll be around for a long time and canā€™t wait until you people drop off and move back to CoD and Fortnite. You wonā€™t be missed.

9 Likes

Your a troll, this isnt a game and noone is gonna stick around long term to play this garbage.
You light up everyones posts with your crap im starting to think your on their payroll.
We all should be just as pissed as me if we want any change to happen at all, so take your condescending higher then thou attitude and go away.

you do have a right to be annoyed

but being a whiny little bitch on the forums is not helping to fix the game

by all means express your thoughts and views to the devs, but try do so in more civilized manner

6 Likes

Thereā€™s a lot of ways to get the devs attention, but wishing death on their families, ainā€™t it, MoJumbo. I suggest instead of wishing harm on others, boot up your PC or PS4 and get better at playing as the Predator. You do that and youā€™ll be less angry and might be able to have a rational discussion with this forum.

1 Like

I expected no less of a reply from you. You have serious issues that you need to deal with. To call for death and sickness on people that created this game is absolutely disgusting of you.

What you say carries no weight. Your behavior and profanity laced ā€œopinionsā€ are nothing but a bunch of whining and foot stomping. Your ā€˜feedbackā€™ will be ignored just so you know. Nobody takes people like you seriously, especially those looking for constructive feedback to help the game. Grow up.

5 Likes

Dude the game is bare bones but going the extra mile is why gamers have a bad look. Iā€™ll admit this should of been free to play with such minimal content. I rather this new free content comes out a bit sooner. But Iā€™m kinda sceptical that it might be minimal as well. If itā€™s that bad just get a refund or just leave it alone and wait until these guy talk about the state of the game. Iā€™m not fan of it either but Iā€™m not gonna wish ill will lol. Lighten up be considerate when you vent/rant

This isnt a gitgud situation if you go back and read.
I dont have trouble playing as the predator this is about the game having breaking issues and is basically not even a game its a polished demo.
And they wont even comment about it you call that whiney i call it holding them acountable.

2 Likes

Thats why i turned off Crossplay. I figured if i have slog through clunky console controls, then so should my opponents. Lol

1 Like