Heres an idea illfonic make a comment before everyone walks

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

For real. This forum is becoming a cesspit. I mean there were always people just talking shit and complaining, even during the trial, but they didn’t make up 90% of the topics like they do now. It’s exhausting trying to find any thread worth contributing to. I’m hoping these people just move on to play something else. I don’t think they can be convinced the game is good, even if the devs changed everything just for them.

2 Likes

You think thus is good?

I have a feeling that Balancing and needed fixes might as well come with that planned content mentioned for next month, a two birds with one stone type of situation, and it makes a rather good bit of sense.

1 Like

It doesn’t give you permission to wish harm and death on them. You don’t even see what you did wrong, and are completely oblivious. It’s a videogame that you’re unhappy with, but yet you act like they killed your dog. There’s proper ways to air your frustrations and there’s wrong ways. Your comments are the wrong way to do it. This is my last comment to you.

I fully expect a profanity filled beratement from you but you won’t get a reply from me so don’t even bother. But of course you will reply to get the last word in.

1 Like

My god, the game isn’t completely terrible… all anyone does on the forums is whine. Constructive criticism is great AND needed right now in these beginning stages of the game where they’re still tweaking it! The developers I’m sure are also working from Home and may have communication issues etc… there’s a Pandemic going on you guys it’s not all about you… granted, a comment or acknowledgement would be great from @IllFonic at this point just stating “Hey we’re working on it” even… I think every new topic that pops up is in some way or another covered in previous topics 100x over and I’m SURE they’ve been reading the forums. They’ve mentioned DLC being released a month from release or something like that and that’s great… but keep in mind they’re working from home… I personally think this game is going to be great and certainly has the potential to do so given some updates to tweak the balancing issues. But can we all just chill the **** out and give it some time, the game was released Friday and has been updated already and they’re presumably working on another update as well. I think that guy that took over their social media should be on here with updates though that’d be key right now. Moderators as well so we don’t have more disgusting insults towards the people developing your game for you while you did nothing but whine about them.

Let’s keep it classy.

And please @IllFonic if you do read this , make some type of comment just to ease some tension.

3 Likes

Dude, we are pissed. I’m SUPER PISSED…
But it ain’t right to wish harm on people. Thats bad karma, man…

4 Likes

I honestly feel the melee weapons need serious adjustments so they have a purpose to unlock them rather than always depending on your range weapons. The ft needs a high excution parry so you don’t have to always net gun and plasma every 1v1 scenario. The hunter Class needs to be a lil bit tougher than the scout and combi should drain a lot of stamina so you can make it a hail Mary/last resort type weapon and up the spear throw damange just a bit. I feel like I’m using the same method every time to kill one person and it’s getting redundant having to net, slash or blast them away instead of whacking them with a club cause they can parry and survive three good hits from it at least on the assault class can tank all the hits of the war club in 1v1 situations mind you. The fire team has ridiculous perks that make them too good and everything on the map to stock up is a joke imo. This game needs a lot of work and content but you gotta be civil about it too.

1 Like

Sorry my mistake my dude. I see where ur coming from. But again, the game has been out less than a week. Give em time to get a list of those issues and how to fix them. Squashing bugs in a game isn’t always cut and dry. Just keep using the Bugs section of the forum to report issues you see. Be very specific and detailed.

2 Likes

I absolutely think that’s when we’ll get our first round of fixes(save for a server side hot fix here and there) but I also don’t think there will be any major balance changes. We’ll see tho.

3 Likes

Can you honestly say you feel like this is a game as it currently stands?
That if this game mode is all there is that you didnt pay full price for a demo game?

While avoiding this disturbed individual wishing harm onto other humanbeeing because of a videogame, im curious if we can flag someone enough to get them banned, anyone know?

This is not something i wanna deal with in here, people who wish physical harm onto others for any reason are scum, period, no excuse.

3 Likes

@Xenomorph_2099 & @Agent47
I just hope there will still be a community here to appreciate next months fixes… 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 Like

There might be, im not playing anymore, but im gonna check back in atleast 1 full week. If i dont see a patch 1.06 or even more, this gets uninstalled and i’ll never look back.

2 Likes

There will be. There’s far more ppl playing and enjoying the game than are here upset over it.

1 Like

I’d go ahead and uninstall now. Outside of a hot fix, you won’t see a major patch next week at least not the type u want.