Hey IllFonic! I got your package!!!

Hey @IllFonic ! Just wanted to say I got your package along with the others who got them as well, just wanted to say it was nice working with you and hope for a fun time on our next projects. Also I plan on using the Alpha Figure in creating a NECA Nomad Predator soon so thank you for the parts^^

11 Likes

@NomadClan may I have a favor from you please, also congratulations on the package.

1 Like

Sure what’s up?

I was wandering if you could do a video of my main predator with lore, I can give you his back story if you want, and could I send you a pic of him this Wednesday, but could you use tank predlocks with him instead. I would appreciate it if you did this, I’ll owe you.

2 Likes

Sure!!! I can totally do that, let me just grind for those Predlocks and you got yourself a video^^

2 Likes

I don’t have a video, but what are you looking for in the video? Also if you don’t have the predlocks then you can just use the ones in the pic. Also thanks.

1 Like

It was neat to work on the video and a kind gesture from illfonic.

Stoked to work with you in the near future @NomadClan

Illfonic or not :)

1 Like

No problem also I was just saying I’d get the video up and running once I got everything lol

Totally man! Hope we can collab sometime

1 Like

Congrats @NomadClan

1 Like

Oh, 😂 okay, do you want me to find the story?

1 Like

Please do,

Thank you^^

1 Like

Okay, thanks again.

1 Like

Thank you again for all your help! We love your videos and really enjoyed collaborating with you!

5 Likes

Now people just need to receive their exiled predlocks and all is well 👍🏻

3 Likes

I hope we can do a lot more in the future! Don’t be afraid to ring me up when you want to^^

1 Like

Congrats 🎉🍾

1 Like

https://forum.predator.illfonic.com/t/your-own-personal-predators-story/27763?u=dutch1 @NomadClan, sorry I couldn’t get more specific with the link, the story should be near the top.

1 Like

Okay! Thank you^^

Do you have their picture?

1 Like