HIDING UNDER THE MAP AND HACKING OMG WTF UGH.

Indeed. As long as backwater doesn’t lag, I dont mind it

1 Like

3 Likes

lol

1 Like

Wha?

ps4 players…ha, and some of the community complain about pc XD

1 Like

indeed, the majority of players that hacks are on pc, but still…this is crazy…

and tbh, what do u achive if u play with hacks? where is the skill? where is the fun in this?
this is what close minded people do…“i cant play this game…well il hack it…no worries”

2 Likes

These are the kind of people that struggle on a Lego game and have to use cheat codes. Clowns probably can’t even beat just dance or spongebob games.

1 Like

talking about hackingXD, i just got a match with this kind of things…
sure…lets say your aim is good and much more…but u cant shoot me in the head even do i use decoy…standing still and watching… (no use of vision) and im like 200-300 ms from u…u cant

Yes I can shoot you in the head standing still just by seeing where you land. Also bushes/leaves at your feet move.

Make a new thread don’t derail this one though.

and another thing…to counter kill those fkers…if u see 4 players of ft on pc…go rush them up and kill them fast…there is no excuse in this…go fast and kill them…no xp needed, nothing

…u should re read again again and again until u understand.
first of all…i didnt even engage
my build is infinte stealth…u cant see me like this…and dont tell me what to do little guy.

Lol no such thing the predators cloak is visible as fuck moving anywhere at any speed and the clicking is directional. This is why people need to play both sides so they know how the other thinks. If I can play prophunt I can find your cloaked pred especially if hes bleeding just a little bit or standing on a plant. People just let you think they didnt see you land for free headshots.

1 Like

if u say soo…then go find me XD…like i rly care.

I think he was admiring your trophy but also that image is cursed. The whole match was cursed. It jumped off your back or something during the slam and now WHAT THE FUCK FIRE’ S MYTHIC TROPHY IS FLOATING ABOVE MY HOUSE

2 Likes

Lmao xD

Bump

I hear you brother. I ran into the same shit four times. But, only when I was playing as the Predator.
The first time it happened. It was my cloak and thermal device not working.
I mean my cloak was working, but they could see right through it. I remember I stood completely still , but somehow they seemed to spot me anyhow and anywhere. They also seemed to always know where I was going to come from. And honest to God their bullets seemed to fly through walls and hit me. I stood behind a building, but the indicator showed I was taking damage through the walls.
Plus I literally couldn’t see them through my thermal vision, as if they were mudded up - which they weren’t. How do I know you ask?
Well, I got close to them to use the net gun and take em out. When a ft memeber is mudded up- you can see dirt all over them. They seemed completely clean. Also, the net from my netgun seemed to be going clean through them, my melee attacks too. I couldn’t hurt them from range or using melee attacks while I took eye watering damage from them. After the match I looked at the damage they did to me- they had a sum total of 6000 damage to me.
When I called them out on it after the match they called me a spoil sport and a coward (they used more colorful language, but I’m not going to use it here). Unfortunately, I wasn’t recording because I’m on PC and was just playing for fun. BTW, they had a heavy russian accent.
The second time was a literal WTF moment. I saw all of them huddled in the same building so I went for a slam. As soon as my slam connected- I lost all my health and my second wind ability didn’t start up, nor could I activate my self destruct device. I was dead. Period.
After the match, I asked what happened but no one replied, all though their voice chats were on and I could hear music playing on the background.
The third time happened an hour ago, I had killed two of the fire team members. The remaining ones were calling in reinforcement. As soon as I downed the guy nearest to the reinforcement hub, the claim icon showed up on my monitor, and it started the long drawn out process. I didn’t even press the claim button. Maybe it’s a glitch or a bug, I dunno.
The same thing happened, in the last match too, so maybe it’s a glitch.

The auto long claim is a glitch.

Going straight into death with no chance to arm the bomb, if it happens in a blur, its hacks.

Russians who play this game are well known for using potatoe mode and being cheap.

So, what’s a potatoe mode? I never heard of it. But, yeah. I had full health. The match had just started. I was downed in one move. I hadn’t even used my second wind ability, but it never started up. Like I said, as soon as my slam connected, I died. I was literally stunned, and was like wtf just happened?