HIDING UNDER THE MAP AND HACKING OMG WTF UGH.

Using low settings=potatoe mode.

Iā€™m confused. When you say low settings, do you mean graphically, or something else? Even if itā€™s graphical, how does it work?

Literally run low settings man, on pc.
You lower all graphics down do you can see the predator or fireteam easier.

Damn. Really?!?!?! Shit!! I play on low settings on my PC. But, thatā€™s because itā€™s the only way I get a 120 fps. Anything higher than that, my frame rate drops to 10 fps. Like legit. The game is not at all optimised for PC. Even at low settings there are times when the fps suddenly drops from 120 to 20, and the textures donā€™t load up sometimes.

While it might fall on illfonic for not optimizing, itā€™s still considered bull shit by a lot of players because of the advantage it gives.

But how you were saying the Russians kept seeing you?
Its because of that. They exploit potatoe mode to see preds from across the map.

Its bullshit.

You shouldā€™ve reported all of their names

They were on throw away accounts, but youā€™re right. I shouldā€™ve of.

1 Like

Now that you are saying it. I have to agree with you. I always use a GOSL-R with the medium powered scope- get on high ground and keep a lookout for the Predator. It is easier to locate the Predator. Especially when Iā€™m playing with friends, I keep spotting the dude, while my teammates deal the damage. I donā€™t, so as to not give away my position. It works. Every. Damn. Time. However, I donā€™t use low settings for any kind of advantage other than my frame rate. But, I hate playing on low. I always play any game on ultra. But this game is absolute garbage when it comes to the graphical settings.
I do have to say, what you said makes me feel bad. I didnā€™t know I had an unfair advantage.
Iā€™ll try to play in medium settings, but at 10 fps, it gets kind of hard to do anything at all.

Thatā€™s why I said, it falls on illfonic. They need to optimize. Especially the fan speeds are way too high.
I understand itā€™s not on the players for the most part. Not everyone is trying to use low settings for an advantage.

So dont fry your computer lol.
Also I would recommend that bolt action sniper, with yaujtas bane lol. It hits HARD.

You mean the SAWZ-50 or 7EN? Cause 7ENā€™s stats are all equal to the SAWZ-50, except it has a higher fire rate. I donā€™t use them because I have the basic shotgun for close to mid-range combat and I need something with automatic fire when not aiming down the scope. The GOSL-R is also perfect for far and mid-range combat. So, this is the best combination I got. The sniping rifle is only good for ranged combat. With my combination I have a lot of variety.

Sawz. It hits harder.
And then I use the final smg. Shotguns arent good.

Huh. Guess, Iā€™ll give it a try. But, you said the SAWZ hits harder than the 7EN. How? They both have the same damage.

Just had something similar happen to me in a game tonight. Killed 3 of them, heard the last one mudding up under a building, blasted him a bit, but itā€™s like he wasnā€™t there. All of a sudden he calls in for reinforcments from across the mapā€¦ WTF. Fuck these pansys.

1 Like

If you can get someone, go to a private match and test it out. Basically shoot them once, then have the predator kill you. See how much damage you did at the end.

See which shot hits harder. I can test it too, but, I just like the bolt action feel more.

Not gonna lie, I think he just slipped out when you slammed and stayed on the other side.

Idk. I wish we had match replays so we knew exactly what happened in a match upon review.

Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™d have heard him running. Still doesnā€™t explain hearing him talk when I was killing his friend. Itā€™s like he was following us. Fucking weird.

Looks like he snuck away after your slam if he was still there your plasma would have hurt him

Yea that happened to me too. Twice. I was able to down him by plasma caster through the small openings and slamming as close as I can get to him. Next time Iā€™m going to act like Iā€™m going to the reinforcements and then leave. He can sit there for 10 minutes like the trash ass player he is.

I know. There is this place in backwater, when you infill in the weed farm, where you can hide. Itā€™s on your left when you appear. You canā€™t slam damage them or use melee or the plasma caster.
I remember in one match, the one fucker hid there when I took out the rest of his team and wasted 12 minutes. I finally got tired, and just left him to look for the reinforcement hubs so I could place the bear traps there. When I finally found it and placed the bear traps, I went across the entire map killing NPCs.

Holy shit bro!!! The same thing happened to me right now. My game kept freezing whenever I tried to use the hand held plasma caster, but when it unfroze more than half of my health was gone, and the aiming beam of my shoulder mounted plasma caster wasnā€™t working even though I had my mask on. The game only froze when I aimed my plasma caster at them. Also, my interact ( square in a PS4 controller) button wasnā€™t working. I couldnā€™t eat a pig or claim downed fire team members. I tried using voice chat. But, their voice chat was turned off or something, because it didnā€™t work. I took a picture of the fire team members before quitting. But, Iā€™m not being able to upload it or share a link, because new users arenā€™t allowed to share links and the file size is too large apparently.