HIGH LEVEL AND PUBS GAMES

from 127 to 106 with down range, headshot from 153 to 130 with down range

1 Like

Good thing I hate that meta ass weapon lol. Alpha sickle is wear itā€™s really at right now lol

Oh do just the throw?
They only did that I think cause of the ppl who did NOTHING but throw the spear.
Itā€™s a lame way of playing.

Iā€™m not that happy about it since I use the combi but eh.
Other ppl tend to ruin things I like.

Honestly melee needs an overhaul.
They need to find a way to make melee viable vs premades.

Not everyone likes playing range.
I always switch up during a match, but melee needs some new mechanics.

Nobody talks about that tho lol .

1 Like

I mean, except for some weapon a 10% damage buff is insane if you hit your shots, check the pub games .

1 Like

A way to make Melee more viable would to free up the animations give all melee weapons a light and heavy attack, give the pred a faint to throw off the balance of the ft.

This will force the ā€œparry godsā€ to relearn animations and also give the pred a fair fight against said gods

2 Likes

That and just straight up faints too. Not bad.

1 Like

Yeah. Something that forces players to have more skill than just spamming. I feel like that would also make Pred Fights in clash way more fun

2 Likes

Melee should be viable in a way that can be good if combined with range damage. only melee should never be viable against good coordinated teams. By nerfing the ft damage they will make melee more viable, also they have to improve even mroe the speed of Fast Hands perk so you can combine range and melee more frequently during your fights. I still think the damage of knife and some melee weapons is too much.

I still want sweeps and knock ups.
A disarm would would be nice too.

Idk I would love to see a pred dance around the ft using skill to take out a group.
Like it shouldnā€™t be easy to do, but it should be possible.

If youā€™re good enough you can pull it off.
Maybe pred needs a flash bang lol.

1 Like

I disagree.
Melee should always be viable no matter the ft skill, just not easy to pull off.

We need new mechanics to allow a melee focused playstyle.
This game needs a rework.

1 Like

Agreed with light and heavy for all the melee weapons.

2 Likes

Alright, what about faints, like I can cancel a light and immediately throw a heavy strike or visa versa

Melee requires no aim so it should be viable 1 vs 4 full hp fireteam, other wise every noob can win most of their games. They also said that , you remember the dev comment ? I strongly agree with more range playstyle for pred but they should make all the range weapons viable and not only the plasma caster, that is the easiest one to use.

I dont think youā€™re imaging the same thing I am.
Iā€™m not talking about damage buffs.
Iā€™m talking about being good at inputs so you string a certain combination of buttons to do things.

Guns take no skill, with melee you have to choose when you strike carefully.
This whole melee requires no aim isnt a good counter argument.

If ppl want a melee style they should be able to have that as an option.

Using Range weapons is 200 times harder compared to melee , that is why devs are trying to make the game more range based possible. And this is fine for me and most of people I know. Melee should be use as support damage like for the bow/plasma pistol + wrist blade combo that you can see in the videos of Shifologist or Flash Gordon. Melee weapons are not that good cause the damage is insane for Ft but I can guarantee that a good Pred can wipe even Premades, unless they are top tier players. Melee is strong enough, they should remove the tracking system and make the pred hitting in the direction of his visual in the moment he press the buttom. That will make melee a bit more skillbased compared to the current one. Elder sowrd is super strong, you can see on youtube teams wiped by this weapon. Range playstyle is the most skill based. To improve the combo range + melee they should buff Fast Hands even more in my opinion.

Your new name is Chris Kayle Amercian Sniper

2 Likes

See I kinda liked the old old days and hear me out here. Right now slam and shoulder PC are the only viable tools to break up a FT.
Used to be old combizerker would force FTs to keep some distance on order to negate the whole team going down, then people learned to parry and combi melee got nerfed to the ground.
Slam is often as costly as a quick claim in the open, so thatā€™s practically off the table. Meaning all you really got is the PC. Should have more options for trying to scatter a tight knit FT

1 Like

That what I said , there should be more options for same skill level match up. Caster can stay the way it is, but cloak should be change up to 100m full invis and Bow needs miltiple buffs and bug fix. Perks should be balanced a bit, some perks the fireteam has completely outperform the perks the Predator has.

1 Like

Agreed the bow could use some tweaking and yes the pred needs some more options. Perks are quirky but I donā€™t think we need to go too crazy with them.

Iā€™m still not entirely sold on 100m cloak. Push it out to 75m first and see where that sits with everyone?