HIGH LEVEL AND PUBS GAMES

Maybe put it on 80 and see what happans, if it’s not gonna be enough they could change it. Now you have much more options talking about classes and perks for Pred and this is good. Problem is about weapons choice, some weapons need improvement. Plasma Pistol is an example, no one use it anymore.

I think the answer to this is more weapon choices honestly. The whip for example can have a midrange swipe (longer than combistick or katana lunge reach) that does an 180 aoe combo damage. Or some kind plasma grenade.

Edit: By 180 I mean degrees not damage. 180 degree swing

Dude range doesnt take this magical skill you keep mentioning.

I watched your vid vs that pred, the private match?
What huge amounts of skill were involved?

You looked at where the pred was at, and you pulled the trigger. That’s it.
Then you threw some grenades, which woo hoo, it’s got aoe damage.

So you convince me why range is so fuvking skillful.
Cause I’m tired of hearing it.

Now if you’re talking about pred range, there isnt that much difference. Compensate For the trajectory speed, and look where you wanna hit.

I feel like all you pc players, because all you guys got is aiming, want to make aiming this huge galactic sacred skill, when it’s not.

So please, explain to me why you think that’s as highly skilled as you think it is?

Then secondly, your hate for melee.
You keep saying melee takes no skill because it tracks.

First off, in almost every game theres tracking for melee.
So why is it only a problem in this game?
If you throw a punch in real life, you’re going to follow through right?
You’re not just going to stand there.

If you get rid of tracking, melee wouldn’t land anything then cause your pred would only stand there.
So you would have to add more freedom to the swings. Such as being able to slide forward a bit by holding forward.

I switch it up when I’m playing.
I tend to focus and prefer melee, but I do use my caster too.

So I dont stick to one thing.

But this is about giving players the freedom to choose what they want to do.
You shouldn’t be limited in what you do because other shit is more effective.

They added melee right?
It should be just as effective as range.

Everything should be viable is my point.

1 Like

On another note, I think everyone wants 80 meters to be the max visible range.

1 Like

I think this as well. 80 meters is fine. Preds weapons are in maximum potential range as well being dodge able and counterable. 80 is a good starting point and they can adjust slightly from there. I think what @Cadillackid said start roughly at 60-65 meters and have then have it tweaked a few days later to test out 75-80 then make final two weeks after constant tweaks

1 Like

Remove tracking, rework melee

I feel compelled, in case someone new to the forums were to come read people saying that. It’s not actually even a big deal to me, because:

• I don’t have bane in any of my loadouts
  • I’m 99% certain the devs aren’t going to change the value to any lower than 10%
  • it’s entertaining to see who out there really understands math vs “fawr duches weth Bane ecualz fuarty persent moar damege, Oh Pee!”

The bottom line is squads that communicate and coordinate attacks are the biggest reason preds get melted.

You’re not wrong, but that’s why I said, some ft guns needs some damage reduction.

Ft isnt op as a whole.
Just some guns.

Meh…I think by nature of current balance FT is OP in a damage output respect. Isn’t that what the 3 on 1 matches kinda proved? You handicapped FT 25% off the bat and still good preds couldn’t get it done.

I hate to play ft main here, but ft cant leap, lock a target on the pred.

If you look at ft as a whole, they arent op.
Not the class itself.
So no point in punishing the ft as whole simply because some of the guns are too strong.

I feel the op guns needs to be damage reduced by 25 or 30%.

So that way ft has to work together.
They keep trying to help randoms but this only makes premade too strong.

1 Like

Precisely. I think most people agree a proper FT tutorial and a damage reduction is the best course of action for balance.

I mean balancing randoms…potato is gonna potato, you can’t balance that. You can limit it with training though. Same goes the other way, a well coordinated, experienced FT is gonna make you sweat and get white knuckled even using actual nerf weapons.

It’s tricky and I give the devs all the credit in the world trying to find balance in this but there’s always something going to blow up the average numbers.

Maybe. I like the balance right now actually. I’d rather see some guns get a buff like the grenade launcher, mini gun, ABR-Z, and G-ROW.

The most obvious gun that needs a damage nerf is the SAWZ50.

I think that coordinated teams should be extremely hard to defeat.

I truly believe the biggest issue with balance right now is how quickly most of the missions can be completed.

1 Like

Honestly I think the only thing that would help randoms is dodging.
A roll dodge that takes all stamina and cant be done unless you have at least 50% stamina.

But this would require more reworks.
You’re right, low tier players will always play badly, mainly cause they dont care about actually trying, but idk.

I’m just going purely off my matches.
They tend to dip as soon as I blaze through them.
But a lot of them just die like they do cause they dont work together or pay attention at all.

1 Like

I proposed the idea of a roll/dive when I first got on the forums. In the end I think I was convinced it would simply be too much to implement. It would take the place of parry too, as you could simply roll/dive away instead of parrying. Plus could be used if being PC blasted or pincushioned by arrows.

I think a tutorial would go a long way. Had an idea I also posted about that last month and how I felt it was the best thing to do. Basically teach players that wandering too far away from a teammate will get you killed. Basically a bit pred would insta kill or claim you if you got too far away from your bot FT

Mission times are absolutely a core gameplay change needed. Speed run FT is the biggest problem in the game all together.

2 Likes

I’m thinking dodge and parry.
So those who want to parry, can parry.

Those who rather dodge, can dodge.
I like multiple options.

No gun needs a buff.
It’s like I told Cadillac, some ft guns need a nerf.
They’re the problem, not ft as a whole.

Ft should have to work together to survive or kill the pred.
Right now, that isnt the case.

I think at this point even if a roll mechanic were introduced it’s impossible to eliminate parry

See parry in this game makes things weird for me.
On one hand, I love it.
I like when i parry attacks, and I like that the ft can parry mine.

I love doing 1v1 duels, claw vs knife.
Problem is when you get parried and you get shot by other ppl.

Parry completely negates melee, which I dont think should be the case, but only in a group scenario, not a 1v1.

But what would be a way to make this better is beyond me.
I still think it’s too easy to parry in this game tho.
I have always felt it should require more precise timing than it does now.

Idk like I keep saying, this game needs a rework.

As for me tho, I am literally just waiting for a 2v8, or 3v10 mode. Hell il be happy with a 4v14 too.

I feel like all of these should be thrown in.
I just want to team up with other preds.
That’s all I want as this point.

1 Like