HIGH LEVEL AND PUBS GAMES

I always like tp discuss with you dont get me wrong šŸ™‚

Absolutly yes, most of people would agree with that

1 Like

G-ROW is good in my opinion.

Damn Arrow is good lol.

That said no amount of tutorials or whatever its going to chance anything. Its the decision making where to sit, when to fall back, when to rush to help your mate. Hardware you use (for instance, when someone getā€™s attacked to identify whatā€™s attacking them and find him by sound). Iā€™ve seen countless randoms who perform the same action that just downed them over and over!
Just look in his videos how much damage the randosm do! Imagine if arrow was not with them, the predator would eat them ALIVE! Assuming you would have the numbers the que should take into account skill and place you based on that in teams and against enemies of the same rating. Problem is, this game does not have the numbers for that soā€¦ The best thing they couldā€™ve done is to balance around premades. 3+ people in a premade should give predator buffs so to not effect randoms to keep them hitting that que.

Not gonna be meanā€¦ until you play a pc premade in private matches your opinions do mot matterā€¦ that honestly goes for the majority

Right now aim and projectile based weapons suck on pred. The dmg just isnt up to par with the heals the ft has and hp. The reason the dmg isnt high is due to randos that have 300 hrs and still get destroyed in everymatch

1 Like

Nah nah fuck that.
That would be the same as saying you cant say shit unless you play on console.

You guys donā€™t matter more, nor are you more important.
You can suck my dick on that one.

2 Likes

And honestly a youtubers can get a real job and stop doing a hobby to try to get rich. Get some real
Life skills and then maybe you can talk about whoā€™s opinions matter or not. So honestly go to your nearest farm and bring a step stool and take a horse into you

I better not hear you talk about how my opinion on balance does not really matters since I donā€™t play predatorā€¦ (even if right now I do play predator to some degree in clash lol!)

1 Like

If itā€™s so easy you do it xD.
I wanna see if you can pull it off.

Nah, I make more than enough money with a real life skill trade job that is going to allow me to fully retire at 40 if I so do wish. So at the age of 40 I can retire and live happily ever after with my dogs till I die can any youtuber say that after there youtube career falls apart. Prob not

I didnt know zoomers had dicks to suck

Dude youd be surprised how many ppl dont agree with what you say Xan xD.

But this is different.
It doesnt matter what platform youā€™re on, you can still see the same shit in terms of gameplay, if youā€™re a hybrid.

The reason why I tell you what I do is because you dont play hybrid, youā€™re only one side.
You cant fully analyze everything if you dont play both sides.

So this is different.

So you placed an arbitrary reason to invalidate someoneā€™s opinion. I see no difference.

My point is that itā€™s not as easy as you think.
I get why you hate some of them, but not all.
Theres a few who are cool.

Honestly I think entertainment is more useful than you think, cause I cant imagine how lame and boring this world would be if there was no music, movies, games, ect.

This world is already a boring piece of shit.
How much worse do you wanna make it?

I mean I have fun with all that things. Have you ever walked into the woods lately?

If you dont analyze and study all sides, how can your feedback be accurate?

Right and step on some animals shit or get bit by some stupid ass bug?

Woods are boring as shit.
Dont get me wrong, its nice taking walks here and there, I used to walk a lot when I was a kid, but itā€™s not fun.
Its relaxing.

Dam. You sound boring.

This is why you suck as Recon

3 Likes