Highest Damage You've Scored against 'a Predator'.?

Title has been renamed from good predator to a much simpler ‘Damage against Predator’
👍 All, no reason to argue everyone has their ‘own opinion’s’…

TY😃

Didn’t think this was possible was last man standing and managed to reinforce after all Downed and exfil. Crazy tree Hugger with arrows/Caster. But best & Very good with the Hammer direction and Ghost Perk. Surprised even myself with this High Amount.

3 Likes

What do you mean by “good predator”?

2 Likes

That motherfucker ate every boar on the map twice by the looks of it.

7 Likes

One that doesn’t melee rush to their demise, comes at you from different angles and approaches, good aim and things like that are my guess.

4 Likes

At the end of the day, a good predator player is one that kicks ass. I was just giving the op a chance to explain what he thought a good pred is.

2 Likes

was the most damage done that I’ve recorded or saved. Ended in a draw when 20+ ai gunned me down at exfil after taking out the pred. He also called me an aimbotter

2 Likes

I can post high damage against potatoes all day long just to stroke my ego.

1 Like

Oh no this guy was good, i was constantly on the backfoot trying to hold him off and save my team

3 Likes

What you consider “good” i might consider a complete noob, it’s subjective.

If it’s all subjective then what’s the point of arguing?

2 Likes

Exactly, whats the point of stroking one’s ego by posting high damage against potatoes?

Everyone knows who the real top of the top preds are, I don’t y’all posting not even a win against them.

I can tell you the best preds are all PC.

1 Like

Pred damage don’t mean shit if you’re dead. Been seeing a lot of people screenshotting near every match they get high damage on and against nooby preds, it gets pretty annoying. You gotta focus on the mission and get the hell out when facing good preds

2 Likes

Except it’s not about top preds, it’s about damage against preds we consider to be good. Do only the top preds deserve the title of good? Or can we can consider, in our subjective opinion, other preds to be good but not top tier?

1 Like

It’s fucking retarded.

You can post whatever you want, just understand that its laughable to see high damage against nobodies

1 Like

High damage doesn’t matter against bad players with tanky classes. High damage does matter if it’s a low hp class such as Scout and the player is very skilled but often when that happens you’re most likely dead. But I’m questioning if they actually killed the entire team why they only have 1 Fireteam kill, did the rest die through Barrels lol?

I can’t really say what the highest damage against other Preds I’d consider good I have, don’t really keep track of that. But I do remember one match where I was Pred, as usual, and one dude got 9,754 Damage on me. I was a Scout to so he did close to 10 times my Health Bar. Still came out of the Match with 5 Long Claims, 1 Stealth Kill and one accidental “Sent the body flying with Plasma because he’d used up all his Downs”

1 Like

I played that jumping spider k a bunch of times. He is a very good Predator with the Samurai + sword. He slices once/twice and leaps out, that’s his strategy. And he doesn’t spam the PC. Once i dealt almost 12k on him on Backwater, before the specializations, though…

2 Likes

Dude is trying to spread a thread of where he had an enjoyable game and wants others to share their fun. Some pissy tryhard comes into and tries to shit on everyone, what a cunt.

7 Likes

If you down a FT and not claim and he bleeds out, it doesn’t count for a kill.

1 Like