Highest Damage You've Scored against 'a Predator'.?

I imagine that’s why OP has “a good predator” in quotes. Never seen this pred but I’ve played enough with @moralez to trust his judgment.

While I get where someone is coming from, only counting the known “elite” preds is…a little ridiculous

3 Likes

Exactly. What someone considers good, I might have an easy time wiping the floor with and vice versa. A good pred is someone who gives you a challenging match that gives a good back and forth battle.

The subjective argument is a piss poor argument on par with “the counter to this hero in LoL is stun them.”.No shit stuns counter everything, not really an argument now is it?

1 Like

Well it’s more to what you consider “good” too.

I consider myself a “good” pred, as in above average. A lot of the time, especially against good FTs or in chat, I also try to make up for lack of skill by making sure everyone has a good laugh and a fun match so…there’s that too.

A match that someone does 10k damage to the pred? Sounds like a lot of fun

3 Likes

Good Predators doesn’t eat high damage. This thread should be renamed to “potato” or “mediocre” Predator. 😁

1 Like

These are the guys that die to actually really good preds even running 3 or 4 field medics lmaooooo…

Not only do they think they are good FT players, they think every potato pred is good.

Losers.

They think a try hard is a bad thing because they don’t try at all.

2 Likes

Never claimed to actually be good, but jokingly making the statement sends you faggots into a seething rage.

2 Likes

Well we all know you and your CCD team are trash.

Man you flex any harder bro your gonna pop a blood vessel

2 Likes

Sit down pacino.

2 Likes

Maybe

This game is so fucking boring by now, the only challenge is playing solo in pubs because when we run 4 stack we slaughter 99% of preds.

Even against top tier best of the best is a 50/50 chance just to give you something to think about, while your little bitch ass CCD_ASSFULL and your team lose to every good pred there is.

…talk to me when you become better.

1 Like

Local man comes into one good thread where people are talking positive experiences, bitches when no one else strokes his ego. More at 11.

2 Likes

I only play exclusively against preds that are in the top ten of the leaderboards.

2 Likes

The same people that bitch and complain about FT being too OP are the ones praising high damage on potato preds. Y’all are backwards as hell. The hypocrisy is beyond stupid here.

Is it though?

I mean this kinda sounds like you’re bored with the game because FT is OP.

Bottom line the majority of players are potato and the majority of matches are quick and “low” damage for that reason. If you want hyper competitive matches you know where to find then obviously so why fuss over this?
10k damage on a “potato” pred is an unusual thing. 10k damage on any pred is kinda note worthy. I know I don’t see that number because either A: the FT is so potato they don’t do any real damage or B: The FT is good and “try hard” and I don’t have the chance to get more than one pig a match. Let alone enough pigs and heals to tank 10k damage from one player.
So what’s the big deal dude?

2 Likes

Hey man listen, simply put, read it and take it however you want. I already explained it.

I’m not gonna write a dissertation like the rest of you.

If you think high damage on potatoes is note worthy, knock yourself out. A lot of us think it’s stupid to low key brag about it.

Literally this thread proves people will argue over anything.

Literally the point is just high number damage, kind of like a high score.

Honestly doesn’t matter if it’s a good pred or not,
Even with the post title name, the over all point was just highest damage.

It’s not that big a deal.
Sure a good pred wont take much damage but this is the most stupid argument I have seen on this forum.

Lmfao.

4 Likes

Or is it a special duck?
Argue over this picture next.

@Scarface_1983
@CCD_Wuffell

1 Like

Against randoms preds it was 6k

This was the most amount of damage I ever did to the best Predator player I have played with :

No bane or specs that increase my damage.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s cool and all…but not everyone has beaten the game like you guys. Some people have fun different ways too. You guys just 3 minute scratch every pred that’s not top tier or do you play around a bit and prolong the match?

I don’t think it’s low key bragging really. Just a new member of the forum trying to start a conversation is all.