Highest Damage You've Scored against 'a Predator'.?

It’s straight up low key bragging. I’ve done 5K plus damage to top tier preds (best of the best) but I’m not here showing screenshots because it proves nothing. I’ve gotten my head ripped off by them as well so who really gives a shit.

But to each their own, just expect all kinds of responses because it’s a public forum.

1 Like

Well yeah…you’ve also been on here since September and pretty well known. OP been here since yesterday so…I mean kinda different shoes and all.

1 Like

Well, let him get a taste of the forum life.

1 Like

Wtf! Lol…alright ima stop now 😂😂😂

@Cadillackid why didn’t you tell me this earlier, I feel kinda bad now, kinda, but not really 😆😆😆

2 Likes

Get where I’m coming from now then huh? Lol. 👍

Man I’m trying beat AC Valhalla, I’m at 95% and I’m trolling this thread during cut scenes 😂

1 Like

I detect so much small dick energy around here…

3 Likes

Ya about 10,000

is not common, but not impossible. Happens a lot now that there’s boars everywhere. Nice XP to level up for those who have not reached level 150. After you reach that level, there’s really no point in farming pred damage since there’s no reward for it. If only XP would be transferred to VT everyone would be farming damage.

This must be fake! I never run field medic. I hate you Sam xD
And against who was that? I cant remember. Thunderwolf?

Yes, its okay cus Thunder can take it. Funny we didn’t even had a chance to use the field medic revive cus someone that died first got trapped in a roof and was downed in a position where the fms couldn’t reach him.

1 Like

I get 1,000,000 damage against PC Preds on the regs

Because I am the best player

PC players suck

That’s why there’s so few of them

https://steamcharts.com/app/1556200

I hope it wasn’t too costly to add steam support

What a waste of time/effort/money

1 Like

Thank you for your ‘unbiased replies’.

I have been playing this Fantastic Strategy Shooter since Day one pre order JH, and do not 'consider myself elite. I do however destroy 90% of all FT’s using the PR (Melee/Sickle/Net) including full PC Squads who rage quit.There is no mention of the top 1% who want to trash talk, In the Title.

Please upload your proof of attaining 10K or more against a ‘GOOD PRED’ Not someone who is willing to take hits, but PR who utilised stealth, accuracy that can hit 3 consecutive Arrows in a Row Jumping and precision in Attacks (including Dead Accuracy W/ Untracked items such as the axe or Hammer) & can down a team in under 2-3 Min. PC or Not.
No one mentioned Newbies or elite, I simply mentioned ‘Good Players’.

Please re read the title and Post your Actual Damage Photos for Proof. TY.

1 Like

@JelouGaming Is this giving you defuse world record vibes too? XD

1 Like

Were they really a good pred if they only got 1 ft kill and ate up your bullets like a sponge?

3 were downed &bled out. They don’t count for Kills and I was lucky to re-enforce. It’s not just bullets it’s ‘knife Melee’ as well.

Ah fair enough. I just see 10k damage and assume it’s Predator that doesn’t implement stealth effectively

He was in the tree’s first quarter of the match shooting arrows and C/shots With Cloak.

Anyone can do that, gives himself away too

Dealing Ghost perk. More damage from afar but his best attacks was Stealth accuracy with Hammer. I was down to 4% twice each hit.