Honest? Don't release Jungle Hunter 87

How many times are you going to try to stop me?

Marie Calendar’s awaits!!

1 Like
  1. Imagine being such a pussy as not to @ the guy who’s joke you are trying to deconstruct.

2. You must be a certain kind of special. The thumbs up, context of the image, and all makes it extremely clear it is saying a parody of “That’s Right” but instead “That’s Reich”.
    That’s Rye-ght
    That’s Rye-k
    So your sorry ass attempt at deconstructing my joke to prove me wrong fails.

1 Like

I say, fight it off in the jungle!
The jungle shall decide your faith!

Nah I want something more honorable.
A 1v1 in SWBF2. Hero Showdown.

@Fire already knows how this is gonna go.

1 Like

Ya constant interruptions,
Waiting around for a long ass time, not able to use the hero you want.

Seriously idk why there isnt just a 1v1 mode.
I probably would stayed playing it lol.

Yeah me too.

IDK, not feeling gaming at the moment.
More feeling like trolling the shit out of the forums and hunting cryptids.

Go to some haunted locations see if you find anything.
I mean places where ppl never come back from lol.

What even is this Thread?

First its to not let new and players who missed Pre-order to not get JH

Then Nazis and How dumb Hitler was. Like duh he is dumb he wanted to be an Artist. That should have been the worlds first clue he is a dumbass!!

Then its how much of a Puss he was for not lighting himself on fire.

Well yeah he is a Puss he took the easy way out. Not me If I was a Mad World Conqueror I would have booby trapped my Castle and tried to hold out till my Scientists build me a Nuke Launching Robot like duh!!

Then it goes into Walking over a person dying, I guess I hope it wasn’t ur job to save said person cause this is basically a confession to accessorize of a Suicide or maybe is accessorize to homicide! Idk which but its one of them!!

Then it goes back to Gloating about the JH!!

Wtf is this thread even. A huge cry for help?

1 Like

Imagine thinking I CARE.
Project harder buddy.
You’re in a forum for a video game. You aren’t a badass.

Why the fuck are you so angry?

1 Like

Why do you think you have the faintest idea what I’m feeling at any given moment?

Because you always talk as if tho you’re fucking angry.
Like super angry.

You give off the impression of always being angry, miserable and that you hate everyone.
If I’m wrong, that’s fine, but thats how you come across.

Out of morbid curiosity I’m asking why.
That’s all.

1 Like

Like, you guys are fucking dumb lol.
JH would make them money.
It was a dumb pre-order perk anyways.
The lack of cosmetics IS pathetic, but not as pathetic as being in your 30s 40s and still giggling at jokes from over a decade ago about red hair. I’m not even mad.
I’m smug, because I’m better than most of you. This isn’t my only interest. You idiots who think you know anything about me aside from what little I’ve revealed here (not even counting lies just to fuck with you all) are hilarious.
I bet some of you look like fanboy from Animaniacs ffs.

How about this, if you’ve got a FUPA you can’t comment? Half of you wouldn’t be here if that was the case lmao.
You think I’m MAD that you’re all fat neckbeards who still think South Park skits from when I was still in HIGH school are still relevant, let alone funny? On the contrary. I’m laughing my ass off at most of you.

So was you being suicidal a lie?

Idk why you got so defensive, all I did was ask.
But you got defensive and kinda deflected the question.

Hm. You still seemed pissed.

That’s not something most people joke about, is it? Maybe I was being hyperbolic.

Whether or not I was isn’t really anyone’s business anymore, is it? Not like most people cared. Yeah, definitely going with the glomar response.

Perhaps that was a particularly bad day due to people/other things irl elsewhere, and this place used to be a coping/punching bag?

But for real, why would I tell you or anyone in this thread if I was for real? Y’all are kinda shit. When in Rome, right?

That’s the thing though right?
Suicide is one of THOSE types of things where even if everyone seems to be Joking… honest I don’t give a fuck about any of you. Especially you right now, Fire…

…but if you have people in your life cracking jokes about it … I’d advise you treat it like it could at least turn serious. Posting from experience. I’ve stopped a lot of people irl, and online, and I know people who’ve failed to stop people. I know people who’ve found people’s bodies. They aren’t okay. It really stays with them. I guess some people really don’t care, but you can think that…and find yourself feeling like shit wishing you’d reached out. I’ve gotten lucky. I haven’t failed to stop anyone, and I’ve taken a long break from suicide prevention to…you could say I’m retired from that. It’s a harrowing role to take on.

I actually have stopped and helped people on the street, subway etc pre covid-19 a lot. . . I’ve been told by people irl “thank you, you saved my life” by people who meant that shit…

Some people say that makes them feel better. Keeps them going, or feeling hopeful…doesn’t really do that for me.
Helping people felt good, it’s true … but knowing 90% of those people wouldn’t do the same for me …

Either I was lying, or I’ve been suicidal so long I can’t even remember when I wasn’t.
Care to take a guess which?
No, you don’t. I’m lying. Clearly.
For all you know I’m a natural blonde.

I mean I’m just asking.
Literally I was just curious.

All I know for certain is that you’re 100% constantly triggered over little things.

1 Like

This thread is dope.

this thread is on dope.

Except you don’t know anything about my mental state whatsoever.
Most of the time I’m lucid behind my keyboard while typing over the top stuff.
I only posted genuinely a handful of times, and one of those times was ages ago, before I had interacted with anyone else on the forum 🙃
I was ironically accused of shitposting/trolling one of the few times I was being genuine, and then things got nasty from there. The forums have always been a dumpster fire since before I got here though, and it would take more than this trashheap to trigger me lel.

Have I gotten genuinely angry here?
Of course I have. Company here is akin to angry baboons throwing shit at each other, and trying to scratch each others eyes out.
Triggered though? No, and you’re adorable because I doubt very much you even know what a triggered state even is. Let alone be able to recognize when someone else is in that state. Through the internet. Pseudonymously. Riiiiiiight.
If you believe that, how about I tell you your horoscope out of the turds in my toilet bowl after a nice big MRE shit?
Let’s see…it says here you’re shit!