Honor to SomeknowmeasXeno

This guy got balls!

He played really good vs one of the sweatiest PC squads, he’s a fearsome ps4 Predator

GG !

15 Likes

GG to you guys too. Really put me on my toes. Had a ton of fun. You guys are the Best FT I ever had the honor of going up against, was a hell of a time and a furious fight. Shame about the game crash on Round 3 but ah well. Hopefully next time I get to claim more than your Dante’s skull for my belt.

11 Likes

That’s mah boi!

1 Like

Respect where it’s due. Good to see people with some awesome callouts like this.

4 Likes

No positivity allowed! Wait for the CJC to come in.

3 Likes

Aaaaaaaaah mah boi

Gg, best ps4 pred.

3 Likes

Don’t compliment him! His ego is already big enough and he won’t shut up in our discord! Lol

1 Like

I mean, I wouldn’t call him best PS4 pred, but he was certainly way above average.

Me and these guys have different opinions on good PS4 preds and more and more I am convinced it has to do with the ping differences. Where players like drugstor play great against americans, they don’t play as well with europeans. Same goes for Xeno, who’s from the UK, against them they are calling him the best console player, while against us, it was okay good.

Until we all have dedicated servers were everyone has decent, below 100ms ping, is hard to tell who’s better. If I am hosting a private match, you can be sure as hell Blade, Dan or Thunderwolf will not land a single arrow on my head.

I was fighting them at 120Ping due to not hosting tbf.

And our match was something neither side prepared for in advanced unlike this Private game Mojo set up. I’d love to go up against ya again in Privates since that’d be a more level field for all of us than randomly running in to each other during Quick Play, which can catch both sides off guard in various ways.

3 Likes

Survived as pred with axe/disk on samurai, i must be as good as xeno.

When doing private matches, do not let anyone of them host. We always have pred host the match. If they didn’t let you, you were at a disadvantage they don’t allow other players to be.

Only pred we like it when he does not host is blade because damn he’s good.

Anyway, hit me up on epic, captainjelou, or send me a message here and I’ll send you an invite to the pcds discord. There’s always people playing late at night there and we love to play fun, good sport matches.

Anyone who gets toxic on our discord gets the boot in their ass

Oh they offered to let me host, I just said it didn’t bother me even if I was at a disadvantage. I am well aware the ping could fuck me over but I didn’t wanna trouble them with resetting the lobby again.

But you’re on PC… :)

I’d rather have to deal with some of my jump inputs being eaten then the FT missing shots. I feel like FT missing shots is a lot more unfair, even if it means I eat a bit more damage by not being Host. But hey, maybe I’m just being too timid about it. If we play again, I’ll take up the offer to host and see how things go.

You are clearly used to high ping. I can’t play for shit with high ping. One of the reasons why I avoid being the oddball in european teams. If we get someone else from USA ping is usually more fair for everyone. Some people are good with it, i just can’t handle it. Even against AI is annoying shooting them and seeing the hit animation half a second later. And when you are drunk (me 80% of the time) is just frustrating.

AI has downed me with nades, and is the most infuriating thing ever.

naa it was fun, i knew i wasnt getting far against Riktig, mans is an animal. hope i didnt leave you guys bored doing objectives haha.

Well my family currently has some pretty bad connectivity yeah, but aside from that I just feel it’s more fair if I take the High Ping than Fireteam. Because like, as Pred I’m playing a 3rd Person Action Game. The Fireteam is playing a First Person Shooter. High Ping in an FPS is way worse than an Action Game, IMO.

It all depends on what you were up against with and how you played.

Ive survived against mojo, riktig and psycho… Also i never really engaged.

Xeno here is by no means bad. And the best thing is he was humble and fun to play against. He certainly did better in his second encounter against us, which means he’s a fast learner.

People around here like to give a lot of shit to console players but ever since i started to add and play with console streamers, there are aome very good players. Some even better than some PC players from the discord.

Even though, at the end of the day, idgaf if whoever i am playing with is good or not. I prefer if they are fun.

I’d take roargathor above some of these european guys any day, just because he’s more fun to play with even though all he does is chase the pred with a knife

Oh I play SUPER aggressively. I hate sitting back. I’m like this in every game really. Especially fighting games. Very much a rushdown kinda guy. And that’s why I’ve gravitated towards Scout Pred and swear by them. Just always on the move, trying to come at the FT from every angle. I basically rush in from every opening I see and try and keep up the pressure.

And yeah our 2nd match, Jelou, was way better for my performance since I generally had an understanding of your team’s tactics & composition and so I felt like I could approach more safely, which lead to the 6 kills in match compared to the 1 kill I got in our first encounter. Against Mojo’s team they were constantly applying pressure back, their spots are INSANE for starters, so I basically always had to be playing hit & run, leaning more towards run. It’s a good thing I am very familiar with Scout’s movement, and also packed Long Jump on my loadout so that they couldn’t catch me when I needed to back off and heal.

1 Like