Honor to SomeknowmeasXeno

What’s your favorite scout build?

It’s not about it. They have hitscan weapons, which are much more accurate than any of yours. Some pred weapons are nearly unusable at high ping.

Ping around 200 is playable for ft, while as pred you have problems above 100.

1 Like

Scout Disciplined is hands down my favourite Spec no doubt. My weapons have remained the same since launch really, Combistick & Netgun. Absolutely adore the kit of those two. But my perks generally swap around based around what I know/feel I could be going up against. If I’m playing casually I run my Disciplined Scout with Medic, Dithered Lens & Adrenal Boost. But for matches like Privates, I’ll generally run Long Jump, Medic & Impenatrable.

What’s the reasoning behind the private match build?

If I’m playing Privates it’s with people who are actually really good at the game and I know will kick my ass if I play around casually. Long Jump is needed so I can cover more ground faster and escape better. Medic is just outright needed for Emergency Heals, which happen often against top tier FTs, and Impen is just nice to have to improve my survivability which a good FT will drain your Healthbar in most scenarios so that’s pretty important.

Thoughts on replacing medic or impenetrable with large pouch?

I understand the appeal of Large Pouch, it is certainly a top tier Perk. But the added defence of Impen & the sheer speed Medic provides to the emergency heal of a Medkit is just too useful to pass up for extra gear items in my mind. I’d rather have the extra damage resistance and ability to get my health back & back into the fight faster than a couple of extra heals that lock me in place for much longer/will be used up faster due to not having extra defence anyways.

Tbh i dont notice any difference with impenetrable. It sucks, i use valkerie with adrenal, long jump and downrange and just stay away as much as i can

I remember when Impen was actually straight up broken and wouldn’t work against Hipfire damage, only against ADS so during those months I wouldn’t use Impen and would instead experiment with other perks at the time in its slot. But since they fixed Impen so that it works again, I do notice the 20% Defence buff it gives, ESPECIALLY against teams like Mojo who would have 100% landed the kill had I not been running it.

i caught mojo and his guys in a public game, i did nothing noteworthy but bounce around and get them to waste ammo and try to get them to chase and overextend. i wanted to hit somebody with the axe but i dont think i managed to.

Xeno isnt bad, i just like to give him shit. He deserves it.

1 Like

I got one hit with the disk. That was enough for me, lmao

I now just quit the lobby so we don’t waste each other’s time. I dont play Pred enough to have fun with them. I used to prior to last patch because everyone quit playing FT because it was just way too easy. Now is a bit more even so im back to have fun with the guys and will only play Pred in private matches

1 Like

Man does this hit home 😅

Cool. Appreciate the insight, I’ll give this a try. Thank you.

i got a few good hits in with the disk, i just wasnt able to capitalize on any of the damage i did get. Commit and die or let them go and live. i chose life this time lol

I could never quit a good fight. I’m both too stubborn to do so, and also way too cocky. If I know I’m up against someone who can kick my ass, I just get motivated to try and overcome and I’ll bash my head against that wall until it comes down or I get a migraine. Like I said, play super aggressive.

Y’all being civil in here towards mah boi?

Nah… I’m all about having fun. If i know I’m trash enough to pull a mediocre performance I’d rather just accept it and say “take care guys”.

Really annoying when they play with crossplay off and queue up with me two and three times in a row.

I think it’s fun to lose every now and then. If I just win all the time there’s no challenge in the game and thus there’s nothing for me to learn & overcome. I like it when I get the chance to go up against actually good FTs because it’s a learning experience and can highlight my own flaws and teach me to be better and show me how get more “power” for lack of a better term.

1 Like

@SomeknowmeasXeno I like this build. Put disk on instead of nets because I need practice