Hook's speed is just insane

I played with my friends yesterday, as Isabelle with OWLF trained perk, I went from 130 HP to 0 in one second. I even swinged my knife twice and couldn’t parry it at all, the speed is just crazy + you get a white screen from the Hook.

Here’s the video, you can watch it in slow mode, I literally got downed in one second.

I’m level 144 but it didn’t unlock

Bink,bink,bink…
War club always been like that?

1 Like

Nope.

Use Dutch Reckless with Yautja Bane and Heavy Hitter and the Predator will come from 1000HP to 0 in one second also.

1 Like

I’d like to club you.

1 Like

The thing is, Hook is just too fast, almost impossible to parry it. If you watch the vid in slow motion, you can see me swinging twice with the knife and going from 130 hp to zero in 1 second.

I think they should just tone the speed a bit, 'cause FT can’t even swing with the knife that fast.

Literally nobody 1v1s me. I get out my knife as last man standing and they just plasma caster me

It takes precise parry with a mouse. Im going to test this damage output. Haven’t used club since PHG’s release.

Anytime, anywhere.

You were trying to parry with your weapon equipped. Never do that. Equip your noife first, then parry. It makes the difference.

Ye 'cause it was so fast, by the time I pulled out my knife, I would be dead for sure.

I like it how it is, even if you can´t parry it. Still think the battle ax is overrated.

2 Likes

Axe is bugged, the damage stacking even if you miss your shots is just str8 up broken.

1 Like

Tested the club on a Dante it didn’t go so well. Your on console?

Yes. Dante too parries quite good. I mentioned Dutch cause of the reckless specialization and the enough stamina to parry.

If you press (and hold) the melee button/key, the knife stays up.
Also, i saw on the minimap on your video that the Predator was already near you. By that time, you already need to have ypur knife equipped.

We were fighting the Pred, he was just doing plasma, leap, plasma, leap, he was already all green so I didn’t expected him (when he cloaked) to jump where 4 of us were, so I turned around and got insta downed in 1 sec. But the point of this thread isn’t my gameplay, it’s the speed of the Hook weapon.

Isn’t that how it’s been since it released? I remember saying that it would need some sort of nerf due to not only it’s speed but it’s damage and how little stamina it uses. Not only that but it’s heavy has god tier tracking and is unparryable. Guess it all got forgotten about due to the axe.

Ye, since it was released with Exiled Pred it was like that. Not many ppl that I know of bought the Exiled Pred, cause of low stats, so not many ppl had the access to the Hook. Now, since yesterday, they do.

I only had a few encounters with the Hook and I was never able to parry it. I parry Sickle and Elder sword most of the time, even the 1st hit sometimes and those are fast weapons, Hook so far and light Axe attack, since it got buffed, nope.