How about small Vex mask rework?

This is what it would look like without the yellow eyes and this strange line in the middle of its nose:

What do you ppl think? To me thats better than what we have right now.

19 Likes

It’s better

4 Likes

It’s way better

3 Likes

At least let us change the color of the yellow to whatever color we wish

Also we need shaders for all masks that give an aged effect similar to elders mask

6 Likes

@OldKingHamlet @Courier - there you go guys, majority has spoken - its better old school, so next update you know what to do XDDDD

2 Likes

The eye sockets are so widely spread on several masks, if you compare with the Predator’s eyes it’s a wonder you can see with some masks on, lol.

Predator when he takes his mask off after one day of hunting:

4 Likes

Yes.100000% yes

4 Likes

Maybe the eyes are cameras so that he looks into the mask and the pred has a clear field of view like

3 Likes

@OldKingHamlet

Seems like majority of ppl would like this small change for the better and I also agree :)

2 Likes

Its just a matter of changeing textures on eyes and slight rework of snout mesh (the line in the middle is not only texture but an actual cut in the mask) - so for a semi skilled graphic 10 mins of work in blender

EDIT : Screw it, I’ll pay that graphic for those 10 mins myself @OldKingHamlet, send me the bank account det XXX

EDIT 2 : Screw it again, I’ll do it for free and send you the file?

3 Likes

I might actually wear it

4 Likes

Admitted - I’ve done good this time XDDDDD

3 Likes

You definitely did good

3 Likes

Lol👍😂

Predator masks were alway just cast iron. IMHO looks more ancient that way.

1 Like

so you like my rework?😉

1 Like

Digging it like the twenty first century!

You can cook a turkey in it!

3 Likes

lol😂

Way, way better!

1 Like

jungle hunter kinda vibes, I like it. Almost like a futuristic jungle hunter, would love to see a main pred in some novel, comic, or movie have something like this. Bring us back to the roots of what made the franchise great, starting with the design

1 Like