How fucking broken is this game?

How fucking broken is this game that the right pred class can down a Dante+ThickSkin+OWLF Training with a support nearby with just one hit of the axe because of the stupid damage bug?

How fucking broken is this game that the right FT class can single handed second wind any pred class in under 2 seconds?

Either damage needs to go down significantly on both side, or health needs to double on both sides.

I’d say health needs to go up because AI is stupidly broken against FT, with some AI taking as much as half a clip to go down not to mention you cant take them out with a single headshot, and some taken the same damage it takes to second wind a pred.

Been playing again since last weekend and potatoes on PC are just as bad as potatoes on console, if not worse, because at least on PC using K&M they should have better aim. They don’t. And they are fucking clueless with a lot of them not even shooting at enemies. Granted I know a lot of steam players use controllers dunno why, maybe because they are used to take advantage of aim assist on games like fortnite and COD, but this game has no aim assist for PC controller players.

2 Likes

Please don’t tell me you were the guy using this

1 Like

As a mw2 warzone player. I’m clapping controller players at their own game. The ttk is .3 sec on most guns. So if you’re good at flick shots… this is a ok game… very low skill gap

1 Like

Victus with thermal scope and rpk with 4x scope brow

Op loadout

I’ve been saying that for months.
That added to the bleed damage and stun effect combined.
Sure it exposes the Pred to other FT. But with almost no skills and a little bit of luck Pred can kill the FT and jump out.

I think the problem is that over time illfonic increased the dmg by adding specs and overbuffing certain weapons (axe, pistol etc for example) but the health pool remained the same.

Now you have weapons (with certain classes / specs) that can one - two shot you.

I can’t tell you how many times I would jump from the cliff / roof, flying down in mid air and take a magical hit from the axe from the Pred that’s still on the cliff / roof. Like we’re not even on the same ground level, I’m literally flying down and somehow I’m getting hit by the axe.

Hitbox for the axe is bigger than what we see on the screen. It’s like those invisible branches, You shoot 5 meters below the branch and out of nowhere you see a branch flying and you did 0 damage to the Pred.

Few months ago, I did ask @OldKingHamlet to consider lowering the AI damage, because not only it’s too high, but no matter how many of them you kill, they just keep spawning 5 meters behind you and literally melt your health. Not to mention those AI’s that spawn behind the fence and walls and shoot you through it, but at the same time you can’t shoot them through it.

The game needs polishing and balancing but most likely, that will never happen.

3 Likes

Very

1 Like

cuttlefish

No one cares though. Not even ilfonic.

2 Likes

Deep down

You care

My son

Dude you’re like 15, fak you

Nuh uh I’m 17

Bish madderfakker

I rarely do. But when you have 3 braindead potatoes and you want to do something else besides chasing down the pred (so they don’t get salty and call you cheater, sweaty, whatever), there’s no other way… and even then…

Pred play is not entertaining either because is either 4 braindead potatoes that you kill in a minute or at least one player that will either give you so much trouble the rest will complete the mission and win or will flat out solo you because of the high FT damage

at this point is all about maximizing dps to kill each other like in a deathmatch game, when this game isn’t supposed to be that, at least not hunt mode

Simple solution

Play with your food before eating it

Pick them off one by one the old classic way, let them reinforce, do it again, and kill the last man standing in the last 30 seconds

Eh theres just no point to playing this anymore. Honestly it’s gotten boring, win or lose.

1 Like

I agree with you for the most part but like I said earlier, playing with your food is funny; and killing people with microphones immediately so they cry is funny too

I only play Phg if I’m hella bored and want a quick laugh, but I play something else when the game first crashes

Currently grinding modern warfare 2

Solo on pubs? Definitely.
Now with some friends, playing chill, without eager to win it’s still fun.
Of course you need to have friends for that…

that sounds boring

I think is just playing with friends. this game is chill and simple enough that we can hangout and talk while killing time playing. Could be some other game just as casual, but it just so happens that a lot of us did a lot of friends (enemies and frenemies) here

1 Like

Dude I only play with friends. That shit still boring