agreed 1000%

1 Like

Wait. You have friends?

1 Like

Yeah. Ppl that ainā€™t lame like yu.

Bro your own videos answer this question lol

You mean your imaginary friends?

Answer: Very.

I can invite you to play with us but lord knows youā€™ll stay quite and wont joke around like you always do.

Seriously though, even with friends you know this game sucks. Theres a bunch of better ones to play with friends.

@Fire he spanked your ass with that one and sent you to your room šŸ˜ . You gonna take that ? šŸ§šŸ¤”

Iā€™m sorry i wouldnā€™t know what to do in Fortnite.

1 Like

Unless that unlocked a new fetish on him, heā€™s not gonna do a thing about it.

2 Likes

Man you talk a lot of shit for barely being able to keep up when we played together.

Dude youd get roasted to hell just like he would if yall were trying to talk shit to us.
And you, stay quiet like the bitch you are when were in a party. You literally are a keyboard warrior.

I donā€™t remember playing with you. But assuming it happened, it was a very long time ago.
And if you did better than me it was because you were trying to impress me, not the other way aroundā€¦

Who the hell would try to impress you?
Weā€™ve a few times with @REYNOSO_FUA11
Aside from not keeping up you were pretty quiet and boring lol.

You had the personality of styrofoam.

Honestely i donā€™t remember. But yeah, that must have been a long long time ago, because recently, and i mean in the last 2 years i didnā€™t play with him. I remember playing once with Cadillackev and some other melons. But just for a couple of matches.
Oh, and yes iā€™m quiet. Mostly because of the language barrier. I can speak, but not as fast and not as fluentā€¦ nothing to do with personality. Iā€™m sorry for that.

1 Like

Ugh. Those low graphics make the game look like shit.

I do combat sports and I still fall under keyboard warrior?šŸ˜„ be quiet before you get a spanking you fud

This ā˜šŸ» , I need to speak slower than usual so Iā€™m understood , its just easier to be quiet in a group šŸ˜ , roast away .

1 Like

Iā€™m just giving you a hard time lol.
Yeah it was a while ago.

But ya man, win or lose, friends or not, this games just gotten boring. Need something new.
Itā€™s the same with dead by daylight.

Its gotten boring.

Now you, youā€™re a bitch nugget.
You speak English bitch xD.

You still suck at fighting.
You pansy.

1 Like

I wish I had a passport so I could cut the fucking brakes on your scooter

2 Likes