How have the failed to even moderate?!?!?!?

This was posted on the 29th of May by Illfonic (well the one guy getting paid to deal with the forums).

So why has nothing happened?
There isn’t even an option to report a user or specific post for any reason.

1 Like

The arleady locked some posts

1 Like

Link one (or at least the thread).
And how do you know it was blocked if it was blocked?
They have stopped some threads being commented on anymore but that is not the same thing mentioned in the original post. (and all those threads they started and then decided they would close).

the “Holy fuck the amount of Toxic predator mains today my god” was blocked from illfonic you see a little icon and illfonic logo in frequent posters

1 Like

If there was any real kind of moderation then there’s one guy who I keep seeing around here who should have been banned a while back. Problem is, these kind of people tend to just create new accounts and continue to troll. Utter sad sacks.

If you want real news about the upcoming updates check out the reddit “huntinggrounds” it isnt filled with so many rants about this game

the sad thing is (after just reading through that thread from start to finish), that got blocked and so so many more didn’t.

That is tame compared to most.

Is it possible to flag a user or comment?

I think illfonic doesnt want to spend there time reading and blocking posts on this forum and are more focusing on the game and upcoming updates

Flagging was abused really bad so it got removed

So why announce :

???

Cause they will and have blocked posts that are popular and very toxic

Why state that you will be addressing an issue if you have zero intention of addressing the issue?
(I mean I’m not suprised because they ignore most of the major issue with the actual game little-own the forums)

I think illfonic doesnt want to spend all there time on some kids posting hateful comments all day on the forums cause that what it is right now. They only take out the really toxic ones

They didn’t even block the posts or any of the content. They stopped more comments on the thread itself.
All content is still completely visible, all users are able to continue posting, they did not actually identify any part of the thread that they chose to deem offensive nor warn any user.

They also didn’t warn any user of the content of the thread that they consider to be offensive.

How is this moderation?

They did block one posts and maybe they need to first start to get some moderators they said “in the upcoming weeks” not now

that was 2 weeks ago… (check the date on the original post).

Just like i said they take out or block the really toxic ones

saying that, you have completely missed the original point of this thread… They have failed to moderate even though they expressly said it would be an issue that would be dealt with (2 weeks ago).

I think the point of this thread is to shit on illfonic nothing else

1 Like