How long will it last

Are you satisfied? Do you like what they feed you? I just don’t understand how people can endure this. A month of expectations and they release … THIS. A patch with 10 lines of changes, one new skin and nothing more. Are you serious? I stopped playing this game about 3 weeks ago, I decided to wait for updates, hoping that they would release at least something interesting besides the samurai. And what do we receive? Literally nothing.

Spitting in the face again. Unfortunately I haven’t another words except these toxic. Come on guys, we paid for this game, we paid for previous DLC and hoping for some really great content such as maps, gamemods at least something. But everything we get is just a shitty patch that was wrote in 10 minutes, and some skin that no one requested(i mean it’s good(actually ugly), but I would better buy a new dlc with map than a new skin).

I just can’t understand why people continue to endure this? After all, this is frankly bad work that does not deserve to be paid for. Why doesn’t anyone say anything? Why do people blindly believe that everything is good? 'Cause the developers feed us with poop for 2 month. I can understand what were they doing the first month of release, they were fixing bugs, tried to make balance etc. But what about the second and this month? Dutch and Samurai dlc?? Well, the DLS with the Dutch is still acceptable, but then what did they do all this month? Probably they are working on a new map but why than you cannot just say smth about it? Community is waiting for some info and they just release a simple update with 0 words.

This is just so sad to see how people continue playing the game with so low quality(
I am lovin the predator, but let’s face truth: They treat the community like an ordinary cash cow, with absolutely no respect. I was playing it for like 3 month but I haven’t seen any new content and haven’t heard any words from the devs about their path, about updates. Just nothing.

Such developers do not deserve a predator game

13 Likes

Tooooo badddd mannnnnn WhaT Is ThE PoINt Of WrITiNG An EsSAy

2 Likes

Katana

2 Likes

Only reason why im enduring so far is cause i hope for wolf dlc and AVP game mode which got also leaked in files but only two files that can mean anything but its more likely to be an AVP game mode…

FB_IMG_1591674552276

2 Likes

Slicey dicey stick of doom

1 Like

Bye Felecia

I like their predator gamy

2 Likes

and? You really think they will release it in next month? Or in august? Don’t fool yourself

UPD. It’s avp game mode

1 Like

@Courier many of us including me and about half of the predator community if not more than half feels the same and I for one will never play this game again until new maps are released along with fixing inverted settings and multiple other bugs. This game is just plain boring, uninteresting, and and borderline playable when it wants to work. Nowhere near the $40 asking price. I have put this simply the most polite way possible.

3 Likes

It’s not going to be avp. There will never be an avp mode unless they get the licensing for the Alien series which I highly doubt. After all chest burst era don’t make that big of a hole in your chest lol. It’s obvious the pred has been dissected for experimentation.

fanboys will be fanboys and pump shitfonic’s pockets no matter what. they will keep this shit going on and on until another lawsuit maybe?

5 Likes

lets people belive with what they want man. you guys are going toxic on a compagny who an’t work at full capaity with the covid around admit damnit. also if you guys are unhappy just take you’r bag and get out of the forum and the game.

1 Like

does covid make people retarded or what s with that full capacity shit? doesn t everyone have his own pc to dev around with?

2 Likes

you can have you’r own PC yes but wont have the same tools at home dude, not talking about that some professional tools can cost a 1000$ or more that what you don’t get.

1 Like

:| ok. you’ve silenced me. let’s say I agree with you

1 Like

you have the rigth to have you’r own opinion man i respect them, lets just not go to much toxic on the people who appreciate the game, afterall its only 3 months so far and its still better than fallout 76

You do realise this is a marketing trick and their axe dropped in honey with corona… they probably were like not even working on game before corona started… thats how i get their vibes…

Their vibes from the dev stream they make me feel like they begun the game project or continued it after not working on it for a year or so… then rushed it like during corona months breakdown to manipulate the news reviewers and CUSTOMERS aka US… community that would feel pitty for them as they are homeee and dont have toools the Double A companyyyy with supports from two big titans right… 60 worker company… sure dude… yep… makes sense totally… mhm… i believe you… boo hoo corona is making their work harder… dude… its blessing to work from home and i can confirm that… you feel more comfy and safe and stressless… I SERIOUSLY BELIEVE they literally rushed this game to release it on epic just cause corona hit and so they can pitty and leach on us… like dude… ugh i cant @Dentdesabre

3 Likes

no, you are right. in the tools case.

Like you can call me paranoid and all… but if i was in their place i would do the same lmao… I couldnt care less if i was on their place… maybe they had a dead line and just rushed… idk im paranoid cause i want to be ready for these things… literally dude just i cant… im so disapointed and heart broken man… i expected so much more fixed in 20 days… in like one week you can pretty much test out and gather data and info and then pretty much focus on fixing it all

2 Likes

Doesn’t look like AVP game mode to me. Looks like a shuruken and a disected pred. No evidence for xenos that I’ve seen.

1 Like