How long will it last

@Procyon9511 So do you mind telling me why you decided to make TWO FAKE ACCOUNTS like “CaptainRex” and “Darek” to give yourself some likes… it seems kinda weird how 2 people who just joined TODAY seem to come over to your post and like it and HASN’T viewed or commented ANY OTHER POST. Wow talk about a fake fuckin audience… you’re so fuckin pathetic for getting positive reactions in your little shit rant.

At least Ilfonic doesn’t pay reviewers to fuckin make their game 10/10 like IGN with Last of Us 2. Meanwhile, you made FAKE ACCOUNTS to like your OWN POST !!!

Don’t bother replying or making any other post. You’re done.

2 Likes

Re-read my post and my history. I’m note dismissing the issues or giving Illfonic a pass. I asked BadRed why he’s so active on a forum for a game he “hates with a passion”. He either loves it and cares enough to see it go in a positive direction or he’s a mouth breathing knuckle dragger that can’t switch the disc controls to inverted like everyone else.

Edit: I reread your response and you made it seem like people are trying to shut you up. Not a single person is trying to censor you. I don’t know you mean by it’s your right to express your discontent. Your response is a non-response. You jumped to BadRed’s defense when no one was attacking him and then you starting talking about your rights as a consumer while ignoring fundamental business practices in the gaming industry (as shitty as they are).

2 Likes

Just went back to confirm what you said. HOLY SHIT!

images

1 Like

Lmfao creates a meme to “try” to insult me. Nice job at showing how much of a scumbag you are😂 fucking snowflake ❄️ Lol this is rich.
You actually think I run multiple accounts… 🤣🤣🤣
Get a life keyboard warrior

@R3TR0SAUR

Man, do you even read what you type out? You sound sensitive and unhinged. :(

All these people that disagree trying to shit talk me straight up because y’all don’t agree with me. Give me a debate not a pissing contest. It’s funny cuz it’s not even my post and I agree with the guy. Lol losers

It’s called freedom of speech and I use it how I like. Don’t want none? Don’t start none plain and simple

Ah, I see what’s going on here. Good luck in November, Patriot!

Lol thank you kindly Trump 2020🇺🇸

1 Like

This guy is a troll, ignore him.

1 Like

true af. I have nothing to do but creating fake accounts and like myself))))
don’t be a clown dude

The game is awesome. This far in we just need new maps and another game mode. They charge $40 for the game + $5 for every DLC, which just ends up being a skin.

Either release the source code so we can make our own maps, game modes and skins… or communicate with your player base so we know we’re going to get some content coming.

This is going to get worse than No Mans Sky if it carries on…

Yes, the game is good, I do not argue. I like to cut pathetic little people as a predator, I like this atmosphere and etc. But it’s only good if you don’t know about all the technical problems and the lack of fixes on bugs. Personally, I know at least a few bugs that have been present in the game since the release or from last month. Do people think it is impossible to fix a bug with predator hair in 2 months? Don’t fool yourself, it’s not some kind of mechanical bug or engine bug. It’s just that someone does not know how to properly animate hair and how it interacts with other surfaces.

I can pay $ 40 for some rubbish from EA and get double feedback from developers and at least an acceptable game with fast fixing of known bugs. It’s just an example. I can pay 10-15 dollars for example for rust and at least see a road map of all project.

And what developers are doing now is feeding us a low-cell content parody. And even if they are, MAYBE, working on a big update, why not just say about it? At least something. Tell people what they want to hear and everything will be fine!

Pathetic

Me too I would like the Shuriken a lot if they will make it like the avp game . It s the only reason I’m still there 😂

Quite obviously getting the OWLF base as a playable map.