How to buff predator

https://discord.com/assets/1904291ab1aa5d14b2adaaff23a578dd.svg

Dude people have different play styles. Some take their time some want to rush in and give them ham. Personally my play style is both i run and gun and i can be in the trees. I adapt to the situation. But you cant tell someone how to play the game. Im not having mutch truble winning my game as i was at the beginning of patch 2.03. I basically had to relearn the game and adjust to the knew ft wepons. I mean a nade that deactivates the cloak and deals damage to the pred thats op as hell i dont care what any body says.

1 Like

ok i missed way more than i thought, so you can break traps now? tf and they added better weapons to fireteam? what the actual hell happened to this game? Last time i left it was balanced, now this shit is way worse than dbd

1 Like

exactly and the fact that they literally were shredding me for days, i got 1 kill but thats because i was pressuring all game, illfonic if you gonna buff fireteam make longer objectives or more of them, i missed the old game man

it really didnā€™t, and it was easy to dodge, only time it actually did something is when it hit a scout and 1 shot them, which was the risk of running that class, now i can throw it at a injured scout and they wonā€™t die

Iā€™m not kidding when I say the 10 percent stamina buff to zerk and samurai would literally change the game, make them way more viable

1 Like

Trying to extend the match with constant engagement. You trade health for time on some missions cuz letā€™s face it. Theyā€™re blink and you missed them missions.

I really hope this map is good. I really dont know what would keep this game going. I have all my trouphies for ps4. I have no reason at all to play this game any more. Itā€™s gotten boaring

Sure man lolšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Im a die hard pred fan id hate to see this game come and go like that. I do enjoy playing but its just boaring after an hour of playing it

against dude with snipers its nearly impossible to apply enough pressure, literally one dude with the sniper was carrying the entire team because i couldnā€™t stand still to fire some arrows and i thought they nerfed the damage months ago but here we are

tbh this game was pretty balanced a few months ago, now its moderately in the fireteams favor.

Seeā€¦as of right now okay. Reinforcements are off the table and itā€™s strait cut throat out there. Pre 2.02 and (hopefully with new map mode update) when the level cap is raised, it used to be more rewarding on all levels to let them reinforce. Extends play so youā€™re not sitting in que too long and you get more experience for levels.
So now yeah trap the radio and donā€™t let them comeback but I really enjoyed it pre patch when Reinforcements werenā€™t a nightmare to let happen. Even though lately Iā€™ve had teams reinforcing after one kill cuz letā€™s face it, 2 competent FT members can hold the pred back easily while the 3rd runs for the radio and the missions are done lickity split

Sawz still a problem from close range and bear trap should be destroyable only if you shot in the metal object a the center of the bubble in my opinion.

see thats the thing, its nigh impossible to stop them now, since they fucking let them have the ability to break the traps, like what? Ah yes normal guns can easily break this alien technologically advanced trap, like no. That was the only way to win back in the day with traps, it could turn a entire match in your favor if you down 2 people with a trap now? idk what to do. My build is complete garbage now so idk what to use

it really shouldnā€™t be destroyable period, disarm? sure destroy? no

Disarm can be good too

they should be able to pick up their traps if you disarm them as well, and if you place another its no longer cloaked but it canā€™t be disarmed

Iā€™ve had to adjust hard too. I was decent at range before but preferred hit hit run (Iā€™d stay a lot longer swinging pre 2.0). Now I only dare melee if theyā€™re left behind while everyone is booking it to reinforcements or exfil. Other than that I keep moving and blasting. But the further away you are, being as the plasma shot is a slow projectile, the less chance you have of doing any damage.

1 Like

i used to use the bow but now its useless because if i try to fire i get shot by snipers, perfectly balanced btw