How to buff predator

Before any Buff Or Nerf On Fireteam Or Predator
I Prefer to Fix the Game ASAP :)

1 Like

Itā€™s still viable with the bow and ranged combi. When you know they canā€™t see you or hone in on you keep hammering with the bow until they do, when the element of surprise is gone PC hard

I agree.

Normally Iā€™d say if you can still play the game itā€™s not that game breaking that we canā€™t consider improvementsā€¦buuuuuuuuuutā€¦the high percentage of game crashesā€¦youā€™re kinda right

2 Likes

Yeah, right now they take a huge hit to stamina, while they donā€™t actually have that much more health. I did the math and closely examined video of their stamina consumption and regeneration, and even with a 10% increase to their stamina pool, they would still be significantly less than hunter in total stamina for the berserker and less stamina regeneration for the samurai.

I agree with everything except for more heals for pred.

I think 4 is fine.
Possibly give 3 on default.

But even then idk.

You can not buff 1 side to much in needs to be even. This list is very biased

None of these are that bad tho.
I mean traps are a fucking joke now a days.

I wish they would of made traps harder to destroy, or way harder to detect.

1 Like

all of this would be fine if predator wasnt mechanically limitedā€¦ shooting mid air, ads movement speeds, first person mode, strafe like the FT instead of like robocob. All these things the pred should be able to do he cant.

1 Like

Thanks. I was attempting to be very conservative in my suggestions. I even spent an hour examining frame by frame recordings of hunter, samarai, and berserker stamina consumption and regeneration to come up with the 10% change. That still leaves hunter in a better position in the stamina stat.

Personally, I have my build and style that has worked for me. Iā€™ve probably had two teams that have managed to get at least one escape this past week. These suggestions are more for the people I see on the forums that seem to be having trouble ever getting eliminations.

Hello Darkness my old Friend

1 Like

@CleanItUp

They already gave options to create your own game in private matchesā€¦ any more buffs nerfsā€¦ the private matches can do that. I really wanted a first person approach to the predatorā€¦ im sure a lot of preds would like that change. If this was a FPS predatorā€¦ the pred imo would land way more shots. And if the disc was faster and locked onā€¦ no ft would ever chase you. It would turn the game into survival vs arcade shootout. If you gave the FT projectile based weaponsā€¦ it wouldnt do anythingā€¦ if anything increase bow velocity at full charge. The bow pull backed by a 600 lb arrow would literally fly 100 yds with no drop at all and down anyone.