How to fix the no fire bug for FT (MACRO ALERT)

I’m not the one looking to puff my chest out for personal satisfaction.

I enjoy trying to make the game better for all here.

Guess we all have our own prerogative!

Again, how does the net macro help me at all in directly doing damage or improving my shooting? You’re comparing it to something that literally does not exist.

TBF, there’s no macro that breaks the game, at least for FT, except for the grimtech (and still is possible to replicate with human input)

We have tested numerous times the infamous “net gun macro” and you can easily replicate it manually because the game allows two key binds to the same function (interact). All you need is a mouse with a few extra buttons and you can press them at the same time rapidly. Because you are human, you wont be able to press them at the same time and the minuscule time differences will give you exactly the same result as the macro.

If you can do it manually, sure, go ahead

yeah because you win the game only by making dmg

No, but you’re looking to make yourself feel better by talking down on people yet back up when being called out to prove your point.

I mean, literally speaking. Yes.

if you can do it manually consistently you wouldn’t need the macro , but you know you cant thats why you use it

But honestly, I love the whole “net gun macro that breaks the game” when almost no one uses the netgun because engaging in melee for pred is suicide… so how many games does that macro breaks? one every few hundreds?

1 Like

I cant even remember when the last time I got netted was tbh…

1 Like

You can, at the expense of the hardware life, which none of you are gonna pay for, so quit bitching

You guys clearly lack experience in life to understand how easy it is to get good at something.

reminds me of when I was a teenager and a lot of kids saw these “guitar gods” and thought they were special kinda super-human people… they were not. As I grew older I realize is just practice and dedication and anyone can do it. And there are millions of people out there doing it out of their basement, but only a few had the luck to be in the spotlight for a while.

I’ve even challenged a few of these shit talkers to privates and told them if they net me I will just stand there and wait until a teammate cuts me free. But they don’t accept the challenge 🤷🏽‍♂️

1 Like

"hardware life " yeah these 60 millions clicks , sure pal

it easy to be good so i wont be good and i will* use macros , big brain moment for sure

Can you just stick to the net macro when referring to ft because thats the only one people use. And if you’re up to prove your point let me know.

"only one ppl use "
wrong

Maybe you use more idk
But the people I know only use the net one

I mean pred players use a ton of them but everyone is ok with that.

which other macros are used then?

When PC players discover the macro for washing their musty balls and ass

you know how many controllers I’ve broken in MONTHS for rapid tapping?

too many to count…

then I switched to controllers with paddles, which I’m sure you will also classify as cheating, even though they are admitted in professional e-sports tournaments

turbo shot for pistols