How to fix the no fire bug for FT (MACRO ALERT)

not really . aimbot can be programed to move the mouse in the speed of pred , stop talking when you have no idea how the game works

8 clicks per second is actually very easy to achieve if your mouse is very sensitive. Some mice have harder switches than others. Just like hair triggers on real guns

1 Like

and to call even more bullshit on this, none of the so called “PC Cheaters” even actually attempt to defuse unless is a daily challenge, and even so, some won’t even do it becaus ethe 2 minutes killing AI isn’t worth the wait

1 Like

It’s literally all over the internet, achieving 5 to 6 cps isn’t hard. 8 cps is considered really good.

It’s like asking me to site where I found out that the sky isn’t actually blue.

LMAO… sure, go ahead and try it. I already did. It doesn’t work. But sure, whatever helps your goodnight sleep buddy

i am sorry pal but if you are not programmer doesn’t matter if you tried or if you think its hard , because you have dont have the skills to do it , that doesn’t mean is hard

I’d say 10-12 cps is really good. 8 is average gamer. 5 is average person (not sweaty gamer)

1 Like

Wait, only 8 cps is really good? @JelouGaming is able to do more than 20 cps.

While aiming and in the middle of the action I can do around 7 cps max. Maybe with a more sensitive mouse I can do more but I’m happy with the one I have.

1 Like

Good thing I am actually an IT professional with vast experience in script development and I know what I am talking about.

programming and aimbot that scans your screen and moves and shoots your mouse is highly inefficient. Is actually a thing now, but guess what? it requires so much CPU power (not to mention AI training) that you need a second computer with a capture card and a piggy back input to even make it somewhat useful. Is the next gen of aimbots but that technology is still on diapers.

Thank you for showing just how little you know of the topic

LOL

This argument is ridiculous

Bottom line

PC gets better FPS and have pin point accuracy with the use of a mouse

They have a clear advantage

WITHOUT THE NEED OF MACROS

2 Likes

“scan your screan” so you are not an it xD
"you need second pc "

do you know most aimbots dont use ml right ? they just get the frame(AKA enemy) from gpu and follow it ? “it” my ass

Don’t start with your sarcasm dude, seriously. If you’re not going to contribute with actual relevant info then gtfoh

So you are telling us, that @JelouGaming was lying to us when he said he is able to 20 cps without macro?

What I’m telling you is to gtfoh fucking idiot.

those aimbots that piggyback the GPU (DX, Vulkan or OpenGL) are easily detectable by even shitty anti-cheat software such as EAC

dig up a little, but here’s something for you to read

I am sorry for my ignorace. I know, you have better education. So please be kind and explain it to me and other not so smart people.

“easy detectable” EAC dont run ring 0 pal , do you know what that means ? “it” my ass

Again, your sarcasm is worse than that of a chick on the rag.

Get lost loser.