How to release Jungle Hunter without releasing Jungle Hunter

next up release a jungle hunter without a wrist computer!

release a jungle hunter with a backpack!

release a jungle hunter with no shoes!

so much content OP you should join the marketing team ASAP

Nope, I have him too on PlayStation. Would just like him on Steam as well.

1 Like

No

Quit trying to steal our stuff

1. That’s Crucified Predator
  2. Elder Class is the same and if not better cuz he’s got more trinkets on him then Jungle Hunter
1 Like

‘Crucified’ has become his fan nickname, the film-makers typically referred to him as ‘Classic’

either works really

2 Likes

I’d be into it if he came with his appearance while strung up. Essentially instead of wrist blades we beat the shit out of opponents bare handed. Not sure about the plasmacaster but it’d be a cool way to have a brawler. Like he hits faster but with less damage and stamina lost. You could then do a heavy attack with the backhand that flung Dutch back.

All they need to do is add chest pubes customization then slap silver elder mask on default hunter

Starting the match with a busted mask makes no sense

Yeah it would be nice to have him without body armor at all.

Still functional of course, just busted for aesthetics.

1 Like

It would work for the sake of gameplay. Like we do need some sort of mask but something without lenses (like the breather) would work fine since his mask is at least mostly intact and they don’t need to add a laser like they did the breather.

Don’t care

He’s the crucified pred

Oh I see so he’s not Jungle Hunter he’s classic so we can get him as a new class maybe? 🤔

It wouldn’t be canon

3 Likes

Well you didn’t hear it from me but…

Save files are stored locally loadouts are part of the save file if an EGS safe file has a Jungle hunter loadout and you put it in your directory for your steam game as your save file you would then have jungle hunter so long as you never change the class in that loadout obv this could be used for other more nefarious sharing’s but it’s something you can do i’m sure someone probably has a safe file for EGS they’d be willing to share just ask around

I also call the 2018 Pred the retcon

Official names don’t mean much to me

I’ve just unlocked another shader for the Jungle Hunter mask! I didn’t take a screenshot of it this time round, I wonder if my 3rd time would be a lucky dip into the field lockers so I could flex haha

1 Like

Elder isn’t the same. They don’t even look the same, outside of having similar armor. The Elder in this game is Greyback, from Predator 2. Anyone who says it’s basically the Jungle Hunter is an idiot.

Then again, the Classic Predator from Predators isn’t exactly the Jungle Hunter either. At least he’s a hell of a lot closer. He’s mostly missing the trophies and the various bands strapped on his limbs.

1 Like

Elder from P2 was literally made from the same mold as JH

And ya there’s a lot of extra bells and whistles but that’s so it’s not a JH knock off entirely

3 Likes

You sure you’re not confusing him with the Scout? The only thing that’s identical to Jungle Hunter is his armor. Could he be from the same clan? Possibly. Either way, neither the Elder or Classic Predator are substitutes for the Jungle Hunter.

1 Like

Hey I resent that comment, anyway it’s a consolation that is still better then alternatives…like not getting Elder though grey back, he is a seasoned jungle hunter CLAN and feels good unlocking him at the new rank because you feel like you earned it 😁

1 Like