How to release Jungle Hunter without releasing Jungle Hunter

Yes give me classic! Mmm maybe with a little more trinkets, I want to look cool as I hunt 😎

The elder is the closest substitute anyone’s going to get

That’s why we say use elder

1 Like

Also yes I’m sure

people are insatiable. they have the mask and elder & still cant cope and think they need more JH reskins

1 Like

Because Jungle Hunter is the most iconic monster since Dracula…

2 Likes

I’m not pointing any fingers. It’s merely an observation. It’s like saying a ‘67 Shelby Mustang is the same as any other classic Mustang. It’s definitely not.

2 Likes

massive overstatement

I wish pred was as popular as people imagined. can barely make its money back with big name actors.

1 Like

I do prefer Crucified over Classic. Meme potential is greater.

2 Likes

His real name is Jesus Yautja

1 Like

Both are valid, we’re starting to see the ‘Crucified’ name in official stuff as well:

2 Likes

Just give me more Dutch outfits

1 Like

Would prefer the plane 😁

Don’t lie you just want to see him without clothes lol 😂

1 Like

I do!

But I want the one with the long shirt and fingerless gloves most

1 Like

He needs a bavarian outfit, lederhosen and a feather hat, the girls are going to LOVE it.

I was thinking something more along these lines but Bavarian is cool too

4 Likes

Wanted to check the forums one more time and this is the first post I see 🙂🔫

2 Likes

The concepts of “popularity” and “iconism” overlap, but aren’t mutually exclusive to share the same meaning. Something can be considered an icon, but no longer hold the same popularity it once had.

The Big Chap and Jungle Hunter are like the modern Dracula and Frankenstein. They are as iconic as those two movie monsters. What else comes close? The remake Pennywise? Maybe.

The word vampire is synonymous with dracula.
Pred isnt synonymous for anything besides being an extremely mediocre franchise that had arnie in it once.

it goes in the 80s shlock category with all the other 80s schlock and its more known for arnies career than anything, like terminator. honestly terminators have more of a rep because skynet references. Its a classic 80s film but no ones really interested in the Invisible Man shooting people in a jungle as a character.

1 Like