How to release Jungle Hunter without releasing Jungle Hunter

Classic Dracula is an icon, but the cult classic nature of vampire films has outshined him. That doesn’t stop him from being the single most iconic movie monster ever conceived.

It’s certainly more entertaining than this shit game. 😂

what vampire has outshined dracula lol

Dracula is THE vampire

Predator is definitely not THE space alien. literally little green men are more iconic.

This is true

1 Like

The fact that he’s barely the focus of many vampire films. Bram Strokers aside. He was in what… Van Hellsing and Blade III, the last two decades? And only one of those was classic Dracula.

You mean ET? Yeah, but he’s not a movie monster. Predator and Big Chap are quite literally the new age Dracula and Frankenstein.

he the root of every vampire film

what vampire outshines dracula to you though im curious?
thatd be like me saying reptar outshines godzilla

1 Like

I had to google big chap because I had no idea what the fuck you were referencing.
thats how iconic that is.

please do not call xenomorphs big chap? The xenomorph itself isnt whats popular actually, the chestbusting is.
Its immediately what anyone thinks of.

No single vampire does. It’s vampires as a whole. And no, you are very wrong about Dracula being in a lot of Vampire films. He’s left out of a great many of them, to be honest. He may get a reference or two.

Oh, I forgot one… Dracula Untold. So, he was in three that I can recall—in over two decades worth of big budget films.

The fact that you didn’t know the original Xenomorph was called Big Chap means you already lost this argument. 😂😂😂

Nah that’s Freddy Krueger, Michael Myers and Jason Voorhees

Hell FNAF is closer to being Dracula than either xenos or yautja

1 Like

I said hes the root of every vampire film.
pacific rim doesnt have godzilla in it I guess its not rooted in godzilla?

Predator is just the invisible man with dreadlocks in a jungle.
IE Any game with a cloak isnt a predator reference.
Any game with vampires is permanently a dracula reference. Everyone will think of dracula, always.

predator is not big or relevant and definitely not on par with frankenstein or the founder of a genre of vampires. its not even relevant enough to have its own lore instead they just steal from star trek klingons.

2 Likes

Those are slashers. I wouldn’t call them movie monsters. And slasher movies are pretty much bottom of the barrel now. The popularity of those is (or was) headed out the door. Do they give Big Chap and Jungle Hunter a run for their money though? Sure. Because the popularity of the two franchises is waning.

Fun fact

Dracula is based off of Vlad the Impaler

So every vampire film is therefore a Vlad film

1 Like

Klingons… yuck.

I don’t agree about the vampires thing. There are some films where he isn’t even the origin of them. They’re just bloodthirsty zombies that don’t decay.

yeah but everyone just thinks hes an asshole

as a historical figure though damm what a legend

Yeah, because that dude was psycho. There’s a whole lot more to it though.

Every Vampire holds him as they’re origin in OUR world, not the film’s lore.

Every Vampire is directly inspired Dracula since that’s the origin of the Vampire myth

This.

Same way every giant monster attacking a city is forever a godzilla reference

Giant piloted robots? Gundam, automatically.

Every invincible flying hero makes you think of superman.

Every vampire is a dracula reference.

mad scientist cobbling something together? frankenstein.

Anything alive exploding out of someones body makes you think of alien.

Icons.

invisible man shooting people isn’t original enough to FOUND a concept like the above. The thermal vision is more iconic that anything else but the predator itself is not.

1 Like

That doesn’t change the fact that the genre has become bigger than the man.