How would you write a Predator novel?

With words.
Wait, actually … / - … … -. -.- / – — .-. … . / -.-. — -… . / .-- — …- .-… -… / -… . / -… . - - . .-. / …-. — .-. / - … . / -. — …- . .-… .-.-.-

4 Likes

I would focus on the predator and the human’s a little but enough so you know a bit about them. My version of a perfect predator story is action, death, gore, jokes (a little bit, not enough to make it a comedy) and a thought out story.

1 Like

The same way Halo wrote the Covenant novels

lol, lmao

2 Likes

My favorite part is when they remove their helmets that were described to be nearly impenetrable and then get hurt/knocked out as a result.

I would write about a teenage female of a ancient culture whos trying to break out of gender norm and there would be a Yautja predator somewhere in that story.

3 Likes

As a Playstation Fanboy who was deeply invested into the story of Halo despite not having a Xbox and just now first hand experiencing the best of Halo, I can safely tell you, that Halo Paramount+ is the biggest case of hoopla dogshit to ever grace streaming platforms.

It’s basically a mockery of Halo itself, which is what the dedicated fan base is universally agreed upon.

1 Like

Predator: South China Sea and Predator 2 novelization did it best way so far.

‘special’ effects

1 Like

I think it should be focused on the Pred, including all it takes to finish a hunt mission and what they get when they accomplish what was required.

I’d probably use a computer. idk whether Google Docs or Microsoft Word, but definitely feeling computer-vibes.

I can’t read

@ScOp_StUrMi is the Smart Disc Master
And I’m the Spearmaster 🤣

2 Likes

;)hehe

1 Like

Damm thats a good idea, never heard anybody else say that.

1 Like

Fun fact, there are Predators who use their minds to control the Smart Disk rather then their computer gauntlet, to reach disk master you have to be able to control more then 1 disk, at max 3.

As for Spear Master, you have to take down a old species that originally takes 3 other Predators who are joining you in the trails to take down. This ritual is so serious that you’d have to restart your training all over again if failed and the Elder who’s Overwatching the ritual will have a mask made from the creatures face.

2 Likes

I was blown away by AVP prey

Dreamed of doing a yautja focus comics/graphic novel/story since I was 11 years old

it would mainly focus on their planet and culture, from the point of view of some high rank warrior;
I imagine a more specific take on the feud between Supers and Classic, with xenos used a weapon involved
(quite similar to the AvP: Evolution game now that I think of it, but more on a “large scale”).

But still, in general I think it would be nice to have something more Pred focus in general one day, would that be a game, or a good comics (there are a few) or book (something decent that doesn’t abuse the lore too much)

I’m not a huge fan but I like halo and it didn’t seem like halo.

1 Like

Lots of graphic nudity