How would you write a Predator novel?

How you ask? With a pencil, for starters… probably look for a time period that hasn’t been done before officially and do that like the medieval England or Germany vis a vis King Arthur Era or Beowulf kinda. If I were doing an animated film or live action (cough cough I should do it hire me disney) it’d be like Primal and a nature documentary with no English spoken. You’d follow a hunt from launch to return to the homeworld and you’d have to be an eagle eyed viewer, getting info from context and translated subtitles.

That could work. It would be very hard to do, but, if it were only about a predator, that would be the best way. No spoken words or translation, but, at most, maybe a narrator telling the story after the fact like Concrete Jungle.

1 Like

1 Like

that’d actually be really interesting seeing a hunt take place start to finish.

It’s almost as if we like the Preds and want to see more of them being cool and not dying every time like weiners

yeah i never knew that

So, there are already a lot of novels on the Predator, but I want something new. It’s just that the history of its formation is no longer so interesting. You can shove him into various literary works and describe how he will behave. I would even prefer to order an essay on this novel from ca.edubirdie.com/literature-review-writing-service or try writing it myself as a literary review of this work. You can also create a crossover between different universes and show how the main character will defeat each hero or villain. Although this idea is extremely fresh, it will not be easy to roam here. But my first idea seems more interesting. Imagine that Sherlock or Poirot are investigating the Predator, but he stupidly kills them and continues to read books, killing everyone.

So like everyone else Yautja focused.

However the difference for me is that my plot would be split up between 3 Yautja who aren’t associated. You’ll see some tie in here and there of course.

And just to clarify I always viewed this idea as a T.V show so I’m going to be assuming I have multiple books to get the same length

That’s important because I’m not giving these guys plot armor. They will die and when they do they’re getting replaced given enough time.

Out of the first three we’ll have an unblooded

Next will be a berserker like pred

Final will be a very large bad blood predator who will kill one of the other characters or their replacement. Hell he’d make for a great villian so maybe he survives the longest

Possible replacements include

The Elder who watched over the young blood character

A female Yautja who specializes in hunting bad bloods (enforcer) (thinking of having her be killed by the main bad blood)

A more scout like character who specializes in the bow and a sword

An honorable berserker (not PHG, predators)

And then finally ghost

Wave one

Unblooded: he’s here to explore the Yautja as they earn being blooded. Plays the every Yautja. Dies to the bad blood.

Zerk: he’s hunting non humans. He’s also on verge of becoming Elder which he doesn’t want for his own personal interest in the honor of the hunt. Ends with him being an elder.

Bad blood: consistent villian. He also provides Yautja on Yautja conflict. General sadist. Has a unique quirk where no dialogue is shared. everything will be read through action and body language. Dies to Elder in Wave three.

Wave two

Enforcer: same clan as the unblooded. She’s hunting down the bad blood imbetween other hunts. While bad bloods fights are very aggressive, hers are more tactical as she tries to use stealth. Yes I know heat vision beats the cloak unless modified. That makes it more interesting. Shares the same quirk as bad blood.
Dies to bad blood (uses mud? Seems cool to me)

Scout: he’s provides human on Yautja combat to replace the unblooded. Difference is he’s trying to take back technology from the OWLF. Dies to suicide by bomb in the middle of a large OWLF facility.

Wave three

Ghost: be a nice twist to have a pre-establish character be the focus of part of the book

Elder: after losing a newly blooded and a seasoned enforcer, the Elder hunts down the bad blood.

After landing on the planet that bad blood is on he inherents the quirk bad blood and enforcer has

Yes I know some of these names are dumb or taken, they’re filler

1 Like

damn, man killled the waifu material

1 Like

If she breathes, she’s a heathen

who replaces the waifu?

1 Like

Elder

what if female bad blood?

1 Like

I came up with the bad blood as a male and I’m not changing it just so you jerk off to an alien

Play mass effect if you want to do that.

3 Likes

Yautja wars episode 4-6

1 Like

fine

1 Like

Honestly I too would just write about already established characters.

I want my Cracked Tusk teaching Renegade and Scavenge to get along story.

I want Ghost being John Wick to Supers.

I want a possible crossover story where Lasershot, Armored Lost and Spiked Tail wind up in Terminator hunting down T’s.

3 Likes

From a xenomorph alien point of view 👌

1 Like

Ah yes

I too wish to see the perspective of a simp

Uhh… would you call it that to it’s face?

1 Like