HUNTING PARTY DLC PACK 3

I don’t disagree I’m just glad for content I just wish you stop insulting people to start a conversation, it’s bad for bruh

How is calling you an illfonic ass-kisser anything other than a statement of fact? Don’t be glad for content if it’s absolute dogshit, is my point.

1 Like

Blooded scar

The addition of these preds will save this game!

2 Likes

where can I get a gold star

It’s still good enough for me. I still have a good time playing this game with my friends.

illfonic is just now rushing out content for us to most likely shut up / be patient because I heard people say a developer said that their all put on predator hunting grounds team for start 2023

I hope all developers or alot are put on phg to fix their shit finnaly and give us good bug fixes but I don’t trust it really since there is no official source of this being said or planned.

And that’s exactly why this game went to shit and these devs can release whatever broken pos garbage they want. They know people like you will buy it anyway, even when they’re lying to your face. Like how you see the actual in game model vs what’s shown you should be getting for what you paid for and be fine with it.

1 Like

DUdes, forget about high quality content. they gave up on this game long time ago, just tryin to sell a “characters” you love, which is buggy and trashy not-unique models

1 Like

@Courier Did you Illfonic people turn crossplay off on public matchmaking ? I can never tell what is intentional and what is bug anymore here.

2 Likes

For PC… the fucking servers are STILL down… Like pull your dicks out of each others ass holes and start being productive!!!

You like what you like. It doesn’t call for hating. If you don’t like the game, why are you on here. Do you even play the game at all, or are you just bored?

1 Like

No, pc players are playing but they only get into lobbies with other pc players

hmm

It’s fine to like what you like but at least call it out for what it is. It does call for hating if what they promise is a lie. They ain’t selling the arctic preds, they’re selling the armors with names, just look at the official promotional artwork with a photoshopped head slapped on the guy.

I play occasionally when my buddies ask me to play with them and I’m bored.

1 Like

I just want a good Predator game man…

6 Likes

LMAO

more re-skins, no bug fixes

What happened? Last DLC sales were so bad that you had to rush the next DLC 3 months earlier?

6 Likes

Consort with @Finessology to get @Eshtion off the council.

Yes it does. The evidence speaks for itself. You are literally being scammed, you are being told you are being scammed, and the scammers stopped trying to hide that it was a scam a loooong time ago. People like you are the reason Nigerian email spam exists. Your stupidity is only a problem because it’s a pain in the ass for all of us in the long run.
We’re on here for fun, because this forum is arguably far better as an entertainment option than the game to which it is dedicated. It’s also completely and utterly unmoderated nowadays, which leads to near infinite possibilities (albeit, not possibilities that in volve the word ‘ret@rd’ or ‘pen1s’, for some reason).

2 Likes