Hunting Season (Battle Pass Style suggestion)

Hence this thread.

Proposing a new progression and reward system to give the community a better sense of a grind, while receiving awesome things to show how far you’ve come along their hunts with trophies and cosmetics etc.

Think it could be done and would be cool for a game such as this.

@Kassinaillia would be cool to have!!! 🙃🤙

Also they should improve the weapons leveling and introduce gear leveling as well

2 Likes

Sounds like an idea for another thread!!!

More the merrier and at least we mentioned the ideas.

Just up to illfonic to act upon em!

2 Likes

They should honestly replace all the decision makers with people from here

When I suggested a battle pass people were like “umm noooohh, bad ideaaa”.

And again the same people keep buying a reskin of a reskin.

Great idea!
But…
With the type of content of this game’s DLC’s??
No thanks.
If the DLC’s at least brought something new everytime, at least, 1 new character, new weapons, new gear, a new map every Quarter, etc and if @IllFonic was prompted to correct bugs and glitches fast enough, hell i would buy every single season pass.

1 Like

Who cares what other people think?

Especially here LMAO

Nothing gets recieved here by folks unless the post is witchhunting, shit talking or bashing the game.

Might as well use this place as a “Hey at least the idea was thrown out there”

Never know, one day it might stick.

1 Like

That’s why I’m suggesting easier ways for them to pump out more and less buggy items.

Have your big paid and big free DLCs every 2 or 3 months.

BUT

Between that have these little Hunting Seasons that peppers in cosmetic items you unlock as you level.

Could curb anything major denting the game update wise and provide the team a steady flow of coding and practice for the game.

It’s a good idea but I don’t think ilfonic has the time or energy for this.

1 Like

When they do, they will have a super awesome model to work with hopefully!

1 Like

Hopefully

I’d been down for anything but I want this game to be overhauled, and recoded, clearly the team is too small to handle the dictionary of bugs we have currently

This could keep the game going strong for another year if handled correctly. Ultimately tho, changes need to be made to the core game if PHG is to stay alive in the long run.

That’s granted and honestly I get people want bugs to be fixed and SURELY illfonic knows that too by not too.

Trying to steer from the obvious and keep the train a chugging, cause once things are set and done, they gotta have ideas to work with!

Great idea, but it’s too much work for them. Only thing that left is to release all predator skins and that’s it. Nothing more will be added to the game, maybe some mask and shader every few months…

Time will tell!

Yeah no this is a bad idea no offense

All it is…Tadaaaaa more shaders

And for the plasma bullets? Just use OWLF pit bull or plasma rifle

Even if that did happen, all the weapons especially pistols, sawz, and hammerhead would become meta

None taken.

You got any better ideas?

Id say more like…increased veritanium after matches, more exp after matches, 2 more custom loadout slots for each faction, etc

So just the same game with bigger rewards?

What about folks who don’t have anything to buy or folks who reach the max level?

Would sorta have the same game we got right now no?

1 Like