Hypothetical Patch Notes

This is just a few ideas I would do to balance Fireteam Hunting Grounds.

1.) Nerf 1011 Pistols, & buff the revolver at reasonable damage given it’s the last unlock in that tree.

2.) Nerf Specilization for FT meaning no teams of 4 FM as each FT member has to have different specializations which a 4th specialization would be added to all ft classes should everyone want to use the same character.

3.) A new ranked “mode” will be added for competitive FT & Predators so casual play will be encouraged in the base hunt mode as for beginners and experienced players as to keep try hard players(players that will use anything and everything to win a match).

4.) The SAW Sniper is nerfed and the NVE will be nerfed in Rate of Fire(ROF) but will keep the damage as it keep it fair.

5.) Shotguns will receive a damage buff (except the drum gun as that would be a bit op.)

6.) Predator armor reduces incoming damage from bullets.

7.) In clash Explosive weapons(even grenades) will be nerfed along with shotguns as to help diverse weapon use along with not showing who killed you except for weapon & name to encourage sniper play in the game.

8.) The tank predlocks will be removed due to them being the exile’s predlocks they will be moved to the exiled with all shaders free same with the elder predlocks in the exile category as it will be moved to the elder predlocks category with free shaders.

9.) New Map ideas will be announced and scheduled for players like a snow biome.

10.) City Hunter & Hunter receive alternate vision modes as it would make more sense for both these characters to have such features.

11.) The motion Detector launcher from ft will be only limited to the OWLF Operator to balance it out along with have reduced gear for cloak grenades & emp mines for OWLF Ops.

12.) All light class FT will be downed like other ft instead of dying after the second down.

13.) Extensive work will be put on both Wolf Predator & Emissary DLC to add new gadgets, weapons, Variants, & features to make up for lack luster release along with a overhaul to predator size & idle position animation to help make it feel accurate along with weapons being resized.

14.) Future predator DLC will have a shield to help with incoming bullet fire.

15.) FT tutorial will be added to help new players.

16.) Lone wolf story mode will be announced for release on a later date.

17.) Scaring predator face than mask will be added to the customization (unlockable.)

18.) Titles will be added to the game.(Such as Preditor)

19.) Clash Predators will have increased Hp & gear.

20.) Increased time in clash & points.

21.) A Better Anti-cheat will be put into the game to prevent hackers/cheaters from busting the game.

22.) Crossplay achievements will be added to the game.

23.) A trophy room for predator players/ Ft players.

24.) Scarface will be added to the game.

25.) Lone survivor mode will be just that after the second reinforcement has been killed off lone survivor will activate with a prompt for exfil however a cutscene will play with the predator shooting the chopper down as both the FT player & predator will disarm themselves for a honourable one v one (knives will also be nerfed.) Both predator & FT will have a unarmed melee as a ft member can use oak logs & his knife to match the predators brute strength however if the predator is defeated he will set off his self destruct as the ft Member has no choice but to escape the blast zone (just like in the 1st movie.)

Now for any naysayers/toxic personalities lurking on the forum please restrain yourself from bashing others that want to create interesting ideas such as fan made patch notes (that are within reason) as it both disengaging for others and makes the community look awful to outsiders as for FT mains that are gonna be angry with this thread about how I mostly nerfed FT this is PREDATOR Hunting Grounds as it should be way harder to take down a predator than just sniping over & over again as this is to help breathing room for both beginner and experienced predator players feel like they can slap the ft into next week instead of being hopelessly outmatched by a organized team.

Thank you for reading this thread so far I appreciate you for taking your time and I hope to see you in the jungle.

6 Likes

What happens when you buy a better controller? Or better mouse or better keyboard? Does some of that effect anything? Why nerf or buff when you can just upgrade the platform or move to PC?

2 Likes

Because this is for all platforms as just saying “play pc nerd.” Is exclusive which we kinda don’t want and buying better equipment isn’t apart of the main game itself.

Actual patch notes:

Buy Ghostbusters 🖕

6 Likes

Again this is the reason why the devs are even doing ghost busters as toxic behavior has defined the community tbh.

1 Like

Yeah, you’re right. Toxic community comments is the reason why the game was released broken and unfinished and remains so to this day. Totally the community’s fault.

🤨

3 Likes

Well immnot being toxic. Its great that you can write stuff. But all the long day when someone wishes a buff or a nerf in damage or accuracy. .its sort of a moot point to those who play the game and also have better hardware than others. Then you know why buffs and nerfs is just a matter of whether you have the macro or not.lol

LMAO

There’s already a ranked mode. It’s called playing on PC and turning crossplay off

2 Likes

Your twisting my words as I said communication with the devs as yes they have broken the game but with the community being very toxic towards not only them but to other players aswell it’s unhealthy for both sides of the argument to have those toxic players shut down others ideas with “So basically nerf ft, buff pred (insert a entire list of reasons why the predator is op against casuals.)” I could list other examples but atm I can’t remember much else.

Never said Accuracy as damage is the main issue with VC FT as you can just stop a predator in midheal with a scout constantly using the saw or 1011 to get a pred kill easily with little issue though this may just be me but I want this game to succeed.

This is just for both console & PC so that beginners and people who want to casually play the game don’t get stomped by lvl 250s/ 500 lvl players.

I didn’t twist anything that’s literally what you said. You said toxic community behavior is why they’re doing another game (which also makes no sense). IE community’s fault. 🤷‍♂️

Yes it is the toxic part of the community that is at fault for demotivating the devs to continue work on the game as it has shown them that their player base doesn’t want them to work on the title now the devs are the reason why this game is very unpolished however the whole community isn’t at fault it’s the few that ruins it for the bunch.

level on this game means shit. I can create a new account and play the game on level 0 and still stomp on players, even seasoned ones.

There is a high misconception that level=skill, when it doesn’t. Any seasoned FPS player will perform extremely well in this barebones shooter. This game is not complicated and there’s not much to learn. Is literally go to the waypoint, point and shoot.

1 Like

Level does mean something as lvl 1 ft & pred start out with nothing as while you can say they could doesn’t mean they could all the time as I would suggest a lvl lock of 100 or 50 on ranked for players as it gives new players a understanding on the game.

Then you only get the same epic predators that have no idea how to properly play vs a premade.

1 Like

I want to live in the magical fairy land where it’s the customers’ fault the propietor:

1. Delivered broken product
  2. Doesn’t fix said product
  3. Delivered poor quality additional product
  4. Doesn’t listen to customer feedback
  5. Doesn’t answer customer questions

🤨

4 Likes

level 1 FT

Assault Deadly + QR-4 + Grimtech + Syrette
Literally a very viable class

level 1 Predator
Hunter + Fervent + Plasma Caster
Literally a very viable class as well

Again, level 1 doesn’t mean shit. The weapons/classes you get access to is more than enough. We’ve beaten countless elders (level 150+) with day one basic FT loadouts. Doesn’t even feel like a challenge. And there’s plenty of good pred players who will take on the tankiest dante’s, field medics and shit, with Hunter+Fervent and Plasma

1 Like

Level progression on this game is mostly for cosmetics, which is not something I necessarily disagree with. There are some level locked weapons, but progression is fast enough and weapons are balanced enough (between themselves) that is negligible. Unlike other games in which level progression is much slower and higher level have access to weapons and customizations that make an unfair match between someone with higher level against someone with lower level, with the same skill level (cough BATTLEFRONT! cough)

1 Like